Experiencing beautiful views of the Yarra Valley mountains while relaxing in a rickshaw. Peacefully travelling past lush green paddocks of horses and cows with the sounds of the native birds singing. Enjoying a delicious picnic lunch made from locally sourced produce and relaxing on the old Millgrove train platform. Reflecting on the ANZACS as you walk the Avenue of Honour. Plenty of opportunities for photos of the mountain ranges and lush pastures along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Millgrove Station, Millgrove VIC 3799, Australia
Enjoy a picnic lunch
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Light lunch and refreshments provided. Alcohol extra price
Millgrove VIC 3799, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yarra Valley Rickshaws in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.