Proudly awarded the region’s 2022 and 2021 'Star Cellar Door’ by Gourmet Traveller Wine.
One of the regions’ premium wine experiences, and a must visit destination when in the Riverina; the Yarran Cellar Door provides a truly unique atmosphere.
Immerse yourself within our surrounding vineyards and Cocoparra National Park views, whilst enjoying one of the curated wine experiences on offer. From staff guided tastings to seasonal local produce pairings; we invite you to settle into our friendly and relaxed approach.
Our range consists of wines crafted from our organically certified vineyards, together with small batch styles of less known varieties unique to our region and winery. Regional flagship styles including Durif and Pinot Grigio, or perhaps be introduced to something unique to Yarran such as the recently released Montepulciano Pét Nat (Pétillant Naturel) – available exclusively at Cellar Door.
Online bookings strongly recommend.
We look forward to welcoming you to Yarran!
About This Deal
Get your group (up to 10 people) together and join us at cellar door for sunshine, cheeseboards and vinos! NOTE: Terrace tables are outdoors - please dress for weather conditions!
Please book as a group, not individually so we know exactly how many people will be attending in your group. Please list all attendees ie. non-drinkers. For groups of more than 15 guests please contact the winery prior to booking this option.
Delicious cheeseboard to share (1 board per 2 guests)
Friendly tasting introduction to up to six of our wines (of your choice)
Enjoy access to our range whilst you sit back and enjoy our cellar door views.
• Cheeseboard with local and seasonal produce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selection of up to six wines from our range
- Snacks - Cheeseboard to share between two
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yarran Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.