Mt Buller is a scenic 3 hour drive from the heart of Melbourne, being 248km North-East of the city, making Mt Buller the most accessible large snow resort in Australia. Experience everything Mount Buller has to offer on this one-day tour of the snow-covered mountain. During the day, you’ll have the chance to snowboard or ski until your heart is content, take an adrenalin-pumping toboggan ride, and soak up the magical views from the peak. You’re free to explore the mountain in any way you like – whether that’s by hitting the slopes, taking a snowy stroll, or sitting back and relaxing in the selection of cosy cafes and tasty restaurants
What You'll Get
Depart Melbourne from our pick-up points and head to the mountain early for maximum adventure time. Your ski day trip to Mt Buller starts as you depart Melbourne by comfortable coach, an easy three hour drive from Melbourne you’ll find this European style village. Situated high in the snowfields, skiers and snowboarders can enjoy over 300 ha of snow fields which cover all four sides of the mountain and 25 different lifts to try out starting from gentle slopes to a spectacular double black diamond chute.
There are plenty of things to do for non-skiers. Sightseers can indulge in some light snowplay, including tobogganing or just get to know the remarkable village, enjoying what the town has to offer from the bottom of the mountain.There is a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafés and bars (food, drinks and non-specified activities are at your own expense).
Other activities you can participate in, if you wish, include snowshoeing and sledding (own expense). When your time at Mt Buller is up, rest your weary legs on the ride back to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned vehicles combined with the latest technology to ensure your safety and comfort. Range in size from 13 - 44 seats). Enjoy the ease and comfort of traveling with a group that's sized perfectly. You'll have opportunities to soak up all of the highlights of your trip and get to know your fellow travelers.
- WHAT TIME SHALL I BE THERE?
- For all travellers, please arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Commentary in Chinese & English
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Mt Buller
- Ski equipment and clothing hire (unless specified)
- All optional activities (at own expense)
- Food and drinks
OPERATES Departs 5.45am from 250 Lonsdale St , Melbourne, VIC 3000( Q.V Melbourne) Returns 8:00pm (approx)
Same as departure point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the YCW Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.