Enjoy Sydney during the shorter days of daylight from April through till the end of September. Your private tour will show you the iconic sights of Sydney and will also give you a window in to the real side of the city that only a local guide can reveal.
What You'll Get
Your 6 hour private tour of Sydney will give you the perfect timeframe to explore this magical city, while still getting you back to your hotel for that afternoon drink before heading out to dinner. See all of the iconic sights of Sydney such as the sparkling harbour, the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach, King's Cross and also feel free to add in some items of personal interest as your tour is tailored to suit. Visit a local craft brewery or gin distillery, check out Sydney's most intriguing galleries, admire our local architecture or discover hip neighbourhoods and the best food and wine. You can add your own flavour to the tour so that you see what interests you and this can all be enjoyed in 6 hours of private touring.
6 hour private tour itinerary
Spend 4 hours exploring the classic 'must see' sights of Sydney including The Rocks, Sydney Harbour foreshore, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, King's Cross, Watson's Bay, Bondi Beach.
Add 2 hours of your choice with the following themes:
• Option 1: Natural wonder - Escape to the beautiful north and see more beaches like Manly and Balmoral while also exploring the rugged beauty of Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
• Option 2: Art and Culture - Visit a selection of local galleries/museums and experience the local creative scene. Depending on the day of tour, this could be the Brett Whitely Studio, White Rabbit Gallery, Aquabumps studio or any of your choice.
• Option 3: Food and Wine - Visit some of Sydney's best cafe's and bars, sample wine from around the country or discover our local craft beer and maybe squeeze in a tasting or tour at our newest Gin distillery.
• Option 4: Local Neighbourhoods - Escape the crowds of tourists and discover aspects of Sydney that most don't see. Visit 3 or 4 suburbs around the city that will give you a true feel for how we live. These are just a few options, and you can send through your choice at your time of booking. Please note that the day of tour will affect some of the options such as gallery opening days etc. The best itinerary will be carefully put together for each date booked.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kings Cross
- Entry/Admission - Manly Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Balmoral
- Entry/Admission - Watsons Bay
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Your Sydney Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.