This private guided tour of the Blue Mountains departs from any Sydney location and is the perfect way to see this stunning region at its very best with the unique inclusion of a private vineyard visit in the Megalong Valley. This tour allows you to see the Blue Mountains with your own local private guide in your own vehicle and showcases the best vantage points and views that large tour groups cannot access. See kangaroos in the wild, experience breathtaking views, towering waterfalls, cool climate rain forest and top it off with a visit to a spectacular local winery with tastings included. Refreshments and wifi are included on board to ensure a truly enjoyable day tour.
About This Deal
Your private Blue Mountains day trip itinerary includes:
• Pick up at any location in Sydney at 8am. (pick up times are flexible to suit)
• Depart Sydney over the Harbour Bridge to start your day.
• Enter the Blue Mountains National Park at Glenbrook to enjoy finding kangaroos and native birds in the wild.
• Continue climbing and enjoy a visit to an ancient Aboriginal rock art site.
• Head to a secluded view point that will introduce you to the vast beauty of the Blue Mountains as you enjoy Australia's Grand Canyon.
• Optional visit to Scenic World to ride the world steepest incline railway into lush temperate rain forest for a short walk.
• Drive down through more stunning bushland into the beauty of the Megalong Valley for lunch at a uniquely Australian location, dining amongst the gum trees and with kookaburras and parrots.
• Continue to a cool climate winery to sample local riesling, pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot gris and more in a truly magical setting, where there is sometimes kangaroos on the property. Enjoy an optional cheese platter to compliment the wine tasting.
• Enjoy a final vista overlooking the dramatic Grose Valley with views of the regions tallest waterfall before making your way back towards Sydney.
• On a clear evening you can elect to take a river cruise back to the city or you can choose to be dropped back to your hotel or any location that suits.This tour is the perfect option for those that want to experience a taste of everything that the region has to offer. The pace and activity levels of the tour will be tailored to suit each group and you can expect to be treated with absolute care and courtesy at all times.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Scenic World Entrance fees (can be purchased on the day)
- Cheese Platters (can be purchased on the day)
Private tour means departure location can be nominated by guests. Can be from any hotel, from cruise ship terminals, airport or anywhere that suits.
Private tour means return location can be nominated by guests. Can be at any hotel, to cruise ship terminals, airport or anywhere that suits.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Your Sydney Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.