The ultimate luxury South Australian wildlife, food and wine experience! Fly in luxury, with private helicopter transfers from Adelaide over the stunning Adelaide Hills and arrive to one of the largest open range safari parks in the world! This is where the excitement really happens! Join the only encounter of it's kind in Australia for the ultimate Lions 360 experience at Monarto Safari Park, and come face to face with the largest African Lions prides in Australia. It's then time for you fly out of Monarto Safari Park to The Lane Vineyard to discover the subtlety of the estate's single vineyard wines paired with a harmonious 3 course menu designed by Executive Chef James Brinklow featuring the best South Australian produce. Enjoy the scenic flight back over the Adelaide Hills before arriving back in Adelaide.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monarto Safari Park, Old Princes Hwy, Monarto South SA 5254, Australia
Lions 360 at Monarto Safari Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Lane Vineyard, 5 Ravenswood Ln, Hahndorf SA 5245 Ravenswood Ln, • hahndorf SA 5245, Australia
You'll land right on the doorstop of The Lane cellar door and restaurant. Enjoy 3 courses of your choice from the acclaimed menu with paired wine from the Occasion Series wine list. After lunch if time permits take in a walk through the vineyard or taste some of South Australia's premium wine
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if weather conditions are unsuitable for flying or extreme weather causes Monarto Safari Park closure. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight per passenger is 110 kg. Please advise weight range in comments.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary requirements can be managed. Please advise at time of booking.
- Helicopter flights are operated by Helistar Aviation Pty Ltd CASA.TAAOC.0510.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All helicopter transfers
- 3 Course Lunch with wine pairing at The Lane Vineyard
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Monarto Safari Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra food or drink outside set package
1 Sir Reginald Ansett Dr, Adelaide Airport SA 5950, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zoos South Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.