Clients can enhance their natural features with a cosmetic tattooing session available for the top or bottom lash line, eyeliner or lips
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$75 for top or bottom lash line cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $190)
$85 for top and bottom lash line cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $380)
$85 for bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $170)
$95 for top eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $190)
$145 for top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $290)
$110 for lip line cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $220)
$125 for lip blend cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $250)
$185 for full-lip colour cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $390)
- Achieve an even and defined lip line
- Lips can look fuller with lip blend tattooing
- Accentuate the eyes with top or bottom eyeliner or upgrade to include both
- Draw attention to shaped, bold lips with full-colour tattooing
- Suitable for alopecia sufferers, chemotherapy patients before or after treatment, those with vision impairments and anyone sensitive to conventional make-up
What is cosmetic tattooing?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 2 vouchers per option
• Not valid on Wed, Thu, Sat & Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Must sign consent form prior to treatment
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for hemophiliacs or those who are hepatitis C positive
• Not suitable for those 5 weeks pre/post radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable for those with dermatitis or infection in the area to be treated
• Not suitable for those with keloid scars on the area
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or who have difficulty with wounds healing
• If you suffer of cold sores and have visible evidence of cold sores/blisters or skin disorders on the area to be treated you will need to rearrange your procedure to when visible symptoms have subsided and following the use of an anti-viral drug 3-5 days prior to any lip work
• Original value verified on: 12 Apr 2018
• Skin clinic provides cosmetic tattooing without anesthetic. If you wish, you may purchase topical anesthetic from your pharmacist prior to your appointment for personal use. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book Online 24/7: https://live.vcita.com/site/skinclinic
• Select "Schedule now"
• Select "Services for clients with voucher" from the list
• Choose the option you have purchased and your preferred date and time
• Enter all your details In note field provide voucher redemption code and select "submit"
• Once you have completed your reservation you will receive an email confirming your appointment
• Present printed or smartphone voucher upon arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours
Monday, Tuesday & Friday:10 am to 3pm
About Victoria Studio Lash
Boasting two locations in Melbourne, Victoria Studio Lash provides beauty-obsessed customers with a plethora of lash-related services. Folks can go for full-on glamour with extreme lashes, or opt for more subtle choices like outer-edge or bottom lash extensions.