All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 16 hours ago
· Reviewed 18 hours ago
· Reviewed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
$89.99 for unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country with a VIP Magic Pass, valid until 30 June 2017
Normal Cost Per Park, Per Day
Groupies pay just $89.99 for UNLIMITED entry to all four parks until 30 June 2017, instead of:
- 1-day entry to Warner Bros. Movie World (Adult Ticket $79.99)
- 1-day entry to Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast (Adult Ticket $79.99)
- 1-day entry to Sea World, (Adult Ticket $79.99)
- 1-day entry to Paradise Country (Adult Ticket $25)
- Unlimited access to the attractions Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2017
- Sea World has been awarded TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2015
- Be entertained and wowed by the antics of dolphins, polar bears and penguins at Sea World
- Kids meet their heroes at Nickelodeon Land and take a ride on Sea World’s first mini rollercoaster
- Take on thrilling attractions such as the Green Lantern and Superman Escape at Warner Bros. Movie World
- Make a splash at Wet’n’Wild with rides like the Kamikaze, boasting an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h
- See what farm life and an Aussie homestead is really like at Paradise Country
- Warner Bros. Movie World - TripAdvisor: 3.5 / 5
- Sea World - TripAdvisor: 4 / 5
- Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast - TripAdvisor: 4 / 5
- Paradise Country - TripAdvisor: 3.5 / 5
Unleash your inner child with unlimited entry to the Gold Coast’s biggest playgrounds: Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. This unlimited pass allows Groupies entry to the four attractions as many times as they desire until 30 June, 2017.
Head to Warner Bros. Movie World to experience thrills such as the Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, and Superman Escape - a rollercoaster boasting speeds of 100km/h in two seconds. Plan a visit from October 2016 to be one of the first to experience the new attraction DC Comics Super-Villains Unleashed. Home to the villains we love to hate, the themed area will include the Doomsday Destroyer, a looping monster of a ride that’s guaranteed to attract squeals and screams from those brave enough to try.
Sea World provides the perfect combination of exhilarating rides with marine life attractions and encounters. Family fun has found a new home at Nickelodeon Land, an attraction with kid-sized rides, a mini roller coaster, and timeless carousel. There are three character neighbourhoods for kids to explore, including the world of Dora the Explorer and Boots, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and SpongeBob SquarePants’ watery playground, Bikini Bottom. Achieve all your wildlife dreams with a visit to Penguin Point, Dolphin Beach, Ray Reef and Shark Bay. Leave plenty of time to get up close with majestic polar bears at Polar Bear Shores, the only exhibit in Australia where such an experience is offered.
The fun comes in splashes and waves at Wet’n’Wild with rides such as the Aqualoop, Tornado and Kamikaze, featuring an 11-metre drop and speeds of 50km/h. Those not afraid of the dark can take on the Blackhole, featuring two tube slides and countless twists and turns. Take a break from thrill-seeking and relax at Calypso Beach or practice body surfing in the Giant Wave Pool.
Spend a family day on the farm and create memories your family will treasure forever as you explore all that Paradise Country Aussie Farm and Wildlife Park has to offer. Meet unique Australian wildlife along with farmyard favourites and the cutest of babies in the Animal Nursery. Plus, the whole family will love the variety of shows and interactive experiences that a day on the farm can bring.
Themeparks.com.au provides holidaymakers and thrill seekers tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast. Locals and tourists alike can also experience a true Aussie adventure with Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country. With a range of ticket options available, including group bookings, annual passes and VIP Magic Passes, these theme parks boast attractions and rides for every member of the family.
Groupon Customer Reviews
recommend this business
(based on 470+ reviews)
“Wet wild was fantastic, rides for all age groups”
“Keep up exactly what you are doing. great experience”
Details verified 19/05/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• VIP Magic Pass valid to: 30 June 2017
• Groupon promo codes are not eligible for use on this deal
• No refunds for change of mind
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• VIP Magic Pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Buy your Groupon VIP Magic Pass
• Go to https://tickets.groupon.com.au/
• Your purchased vouchers will be displayed
• To generate your VIP Magic Pass ticket click the 'Generate Ticket' button
• Fill out 'Season Pass Details' for each ticket holder
• Ticket will be displayed, downloadable and printable. You can re-download your ticket at a later time if needed.
• Repeat process for multiple tickets purchased
• Present mobile or printed ticket(s) on arrival
• Groupon voucher is not accepted
• Your pass will be issued for use until 30 Jun 2017 by the ticket booth operator
• Personal details and email address are required to create the pass. Once your permanent pass has been created proceed directly to turnstiles for entry.
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder.