Choose between being superheroes and saving earth from destruction in Cosmos or rescuing a child from a mad maniac in Mind Horror
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$70 for a virtual reality experience for two people (total value up to $118)
$105 for a virtual reality experience for three people (total value up to $177)
$140 for a virtual reality experience for four people (total value up to $236)
$175 for a virtual reality experience for five people (total value up to $295)
$210 for a virtual reality experience for six people (total value up to $354)
- See, hear and interact with friends, family and colleagues in new virtual reality worlds
- Work together to find clues and solve puzzles in an immersive virtual reality escape room adventure
- Fly through outer space, master telekinesis and other special abilities
- Become a hero and save the Earth or rescue a child in 60 minutes
- Book multiple rooms to compete head-to-head
- Complimentary refreshments and photos
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Limit of 1 voucher per room
• Must be aged 9 or over
• Not valid for corporate, schools, vacation care, birthdays, bucks or hens event bookings
• Not valid with any other promotion
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Mar 2020
• Book online: https://enterthemission.com/sydney/booking/
(1) Click on 'Book Now'
(2) Select day and time slot and click on 'Book'
(3) Complete the form
(4) Click 'Next'
(5) Confirm booking details and click 'Checkout'
(6) Click 'Have a Promotion/Coupon Code'
(7) Type in the Groupon Code and click 'OK'
(8) Complete booking by clicking on 'Pay Now and Confirm Your Booking'
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Entermission Sydney
Entermission Sydney provide interactive virtual reality experiences for children and adults. Participants can work together to solve puzzles and find clues, as well as fly through space or exercise various superpowers in the available adventures. Entermission Sydney is located in Central Sydney, a short stroll away from the Town Hall Station.