Lift up face to create more V shape appearance
What You'll Get
$1,400 for a mid-face V shape threadlift
PDO (polydiaxanone) sutures or threads is cosmetic technology aimed at the tightening and lifting of sagging skin through mechanical elevation of dropped down face tissues. The procedure may improve nasolabials, jaw line and is designed to give an uplifted appearance.
The procedure is also aimed to boost collagen stimulation for up to 2-4 months after the threads have been inserted.
Please ensure that you don’t drive yourself after the procedure and that you have no contraindications
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Mon, Wed, Thu and Sat
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Most common side effects are mild swelling and local soreness, lasting 3-5 days; bruising; rare infections
• Not suitable for blood disorders, autoimmune disorders, mental health disorders
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Please ensure that you don’t drive yourself after the procedure and that you have no contraindications
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://vista-clinic.cliniko.com/bookings#service
- Upon procedure selection (Cosmetic injections or Thread Lift), the customer needs to include their Groupon Code in the Comments section
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Vista Clinic Australia Dr Miller
Vista Clinic Australia Dr Miller provides a variety of cosmetic procedures to help patients look and feel their best. Men and women can revitalise their looks with aesthetic treatments like anti-wrinkle injections, lipolysis and threadlifts. The team also offers solutions for a range of issues like hair loss or sleep problems, and skin concerns such as eczema, rosacea and sunburn.