Patients can rejuvenate their lip wrinkles, lift and volume with up to 0.5ml of dermal fillers
What You'll Get
$279 for up to 0.5ml of dermal fillers on lips
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and enhance shape and volume of the lips. Generally lasts 6 months to 1 year or longer.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30 minutes session. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used, but in experienced hands patient satisfaction rate is 97%.
What areas can be treated?
Lips and small wrinkles around lips.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Patients are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling. It is also possibility of bruising. Other potential risks and benefits will be discussed with doctor.
Improvement of vertical lines/wrinkles of lips
As we age or under adverse environmental factors, food sensitivity and other factors, our lips become dryer, have more minor wrinkles around and in the lips body and corners of the mouth. Speaking literally, our lips used to be grapes, but slowly turning into sultanas.
Your cosmetic doctor will discuss with you what results you would prefer to achieve and what would be the best options for your individual face.
Improvement of lips and area around in harmony
More refreshed look, less wrinkles, lips lift, corners of the mouth lift, although individual results will vary.
How long does it take?
Usually the treatment takes 15-30 minutes all together with consultation.
How long does it last?
Typically from 6-12 months, but there are individual variations.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Mon, Wed, Thu and Sat
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://vista-clinic.cliniko.com/bookings#service
- Upon procedure selection (Cosmetic injections or Thread Lift), the customer needs to include their Groupon Code in the Comments section
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Vista Clinic Australia Dr Miller
Vista Clinic Australia Dr Miller provides a variety of cosmetic procedures to help patients look and feel their best. Men and women can revitalise their looks with aesthetic treatments like anti-wrinkle injections, lipolysis and threadlifts. The team also offers solutions for a range of issues like hair loss or sleep problems, and skin concerns such as eczema, rosacea and sunburn.