Jump on the MV Melba Star for a 1 hour sightseeing cruise along the city diving Yarra River.
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$6 for an entry ticket for one-hour Melbourne sightseeing cruise for one child, aged 4 - 14 (total value up to $10)
$15 for an entry ticket for one-hour Melbourne sightseeing cruise for one adult (total value up to $25)
$39 for an entry ticket for one-hour Melbourne sightseeing cruise for a family (total value up to $60)
- Settle in for a view of Melbourne you don’t see everyday
- Enjoy inclusions of tea, coffee, live commentary, bar and a large outdoor deck
See below for an overview depending on the direction of travel subject to tidal and river traffic conditions.
As you travel downstream to the port of Melbourne, you will pass Southgate, Melbourne’s Crown Casino (the largest Casino in Australia), Melbourne Aquarium, World Trade Centre, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Polly Woodside (Melbourne’s Maritime Museum), containerised cargo port and the famous Bolte and Westgate Bridges. Melbourne is the Southern Hemisphere’s busiest general cargo port and is a vital link in Australia’s economy.
As you cruise up to historic Herring Island and Como House, you will pass some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks, gardens and sports arenas including Birrarung Marr Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), The National Tennis Centre (Rod Laver Arena), The Melbourne Sports & Entertainment Centre, Olympic Park, AAMI Park (Melbourne’s newest Soccer stadium), Toorak Mansions and ornate bridges. This peaceful part of the Yarra offers beautiful views and is only minutes away from the heart of the city. The tree-lined Yarra River catches the true charm of Melbourne.
Departure and return location: Berth 2, Federation Wharf, Princess Walk, Melbourne
Departure times: Monday - Sunday: 11.30 a.m. | 1 p.m. | 2.30 p.m. | 3.45 p.m.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 16th to 24th July 2019
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
• Child ticket is valid for those aged 4 - 14
• Tea, coffee and water included
• Snack and drink bar available
• Customers are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 16 Oct 2019
• Book online: https://yarrarivercruises.com.au/cruises/1hr-sightseeing-cruise-along-the-yarra-river
• Select date, time and ticket type and click 'Book Now'
• Enter your voucher code into the 'Coupon code' field and apply coupon
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Yarra River Cruises
With departures from Federation Wharf, Yarra River Cruises invite everyone aboard their ships. MV Melba Star can take guests on a chosen cruise showcasing jewels of Melbourne from the river viewpoint. Each cruise takes a different route ensuring that the attractions seen would not overlap.