Take in glistening ocean views whilst improving fitness and flexibility during five one-hour classes held at Bronte, Bondi and Manly
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$25 for a five-class yoga pass, Manly NS Surf Club and Manly Aquarium (total value up to $95)
$35 for a five-class yoga pass, all five locations (total value up to $95)
- Practise yoga at three of Sydney’s most iconic beaches
- Attend outdoor classes with ocean views, or opt for indoor ocean view sessions instead
- For current Yoga By The Sea locations and schedule see: merchant’s website
- Bondi Icebergs: outdoors
- Bronte: outdoors and indoors (heated)
- Manly: outdoors and indoors (heated)
- Tamarama: indoors (heated)
Need To Know
• New customers only
• $25 option is valid for 5 visits to both Manly locations only
• $35 option is valid for 5 visits to (Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte (2), Manly NS Surf Club & Manly Aquarium)
• 5-visit pass is valid 4 weeks from activation date (first class) which must be taken within 60 days of purchase date
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to secure a space
• Bondi, Bronte and Manly outdoor classes may be cancelled if weather is wet or very windy, and sculpture by the sea, please check their schedule and the daily updates on the homepage an hour before classes if in doubt at http://www.yogabythesea.com.au/
• Bondi location now at Marks Park from 14/03/2020
• Before undergoing any new fitness routine it is recommended that you consult your doctor
• North Bondi location - North Bondi Boat Shed rooftop accessible from the northern end of Bondi beach, or the ocean end of Ramsgate Avenue, through Ray O'Keefe Reserve to the boat ramp area.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• 5-visit pass is valid 60 days from activation date (first class)
• Register your details prior to your first class on the registration form: http://www.yogabythesea.com.au/registration
• After registration, text your first booking to 0411 336 476.
• Please note, you cannot book into your first class, just drop-in and present Groupon voucher at first class
• See timetable at merchant's website.
• Present printed voucher on arrival.
About Yoga By the Sea
Yoga By the Sea combines yoga with picturesque and peaceful ocean views outdoors at Bondi Icebergs, Manly Sealife Aquarium and Bronte Surfclubs. Indoor classes are available at Bronte and Freshwater Surfclubs to shield from the elements. Between November and April frequent dolphin sightings take place. Between May and October, participants may catch a glimpse of a whale in the distance as they practice their movements and poses. Yoga-lovers can take advantage of the supplied non-toxic, biodegradable mats, or bring their own, and beginners are most welcome, as well as the more experienced