Restore the smile to its former glory by covering damaged, decaying or discoloured teeth with a dental crown
What You'll Get
$999 for a dental crown with consultation and standard x-rays for one tooth
- Help to strengthen one tooth with a natural-looking crown
- Restore a damaged or decayed tooth to its original shape and size
- Cover up a discoloured or misshapen tooth
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9601 7534
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Your Family Dentist Liverpool
Your Family Dentist Liverpool specialises in a range of dental procedures ranging from general services up to same-day crowns and emergency for patients with severe damage or infection. Implants and cosmetic dentistry are also available. Some chairs at Your Family Dentist Liverpool boast built-in massagers, iPads, and Wi-Fi for entertainment.