This treatment aims to contour body lines using the power of low temperatures; available on areas like love handles, thighs and chin
About This Deal
$99 for fat freezing, one applicator (total value up to $800)
$179 for fat freezing, two applicators (total value up to $1,600)
What is cryogenic lipolysis?
Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment aims to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A therapist works a high-tech probe over the selected area, applying vacuum suction which creates a warm and then a cold sensation as the treatment takes effect.
What areas can be treated?
Upper abs | lower abs | love handles | arms | thighs | bra straps | double chin
Please note that thighs, arms, love handles and bra straps require a minimum of two applicators.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Results will vary for each person
• Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time
• 2 applicators must be on same side of body, for example back and buttocks
• Thighs, arms, love handles and bra straps require minimum 2 applicators
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for people with severe diabetes, liver problems, Raynaud's disease, cryoglobulinemia or cold fiber hemoglobinuria
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding treatment, please contact clinic prior to purchase to discuss suitability of treatment
• Consent forms and base line photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you best treatment outcomes
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8790 7576 or 0466 940 073
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Youth Skin Clinic
Youth Skin Clinic are the experts in advanced beauty treatments. Their offer includes cosmetic tattooing, fat freezing, facials, skin needling, tattoo removal, and radio frequency skin tightening, among many others. The clinic is conveniently situated in central Cabramatta.