Feast on this banquet with carefully selected chef’s choices with an option to go full vegetarian or include meat dishes
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$46 for a Jhat Pat Kay Thali with a poppadoms platter and a glass of wine each for two people (total value up to $87.90)
- Shakahari or Masahari per person
- Poppadoms platter to share
- Glass of wine per person
$92 for a Jhat Pat Kay Thali with a poppadoms platter and a glass of wine each for four people (total value up to $198)
- Indulge in a plethora of Indian flavours in a specially-prepared banquet
- Choose from vegetarian Shakahari or non-vegetarian Masahari
- Shakahari includes: vegetarian starter | two vegetarian curries | daal | a sweet
- Masahari includes: non-vegetarian starter | non-vegetarian curry | vegetarian curry | daal | a sweet
- Enjoy a glass of wine with the meal
- Valid for lunch only
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Looking for authentic taste of Asia in the heart of Sydney? Check out this meal deal in Zaaffran – a contemporary Indian restaurant in Darling Harbour!
Mixing new recipes with some well-known ones, Zaaffran aim to put some artistry to their cuisine to go along with the premium flavour. The restaurant’s efforts were appreciated by critics from papers like Australian Gourmet Traveller or The New York Times.
This offer enables all guests to savour a broad range of Indian dishes served in the form of a banquet. Whether preferring vegetable or meat options, there is a choice for both. All options also feature a platter of poppadoms, something for the sweet tooth, and a glass of wine to wash it down!
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for eat-in only
• Valid for lunch only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Not valid for BYO
• Valid for set menu only
• Sunday bookings incur a $5 surcharge pp
• All surcharges are payable directly to the merchant
• Extra diners on the table must pay full-price for the same menu
• Exclusive restaurant functions may take precedence over bookings
• The Fork bookings are not accepted with this offer
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Set in a prime position on the shores of glittering Darling Harbour, Zaaffran has been the subject of rave reviews from the likes of Australian Gourmet Traveller and The New York Times for serving up premium Indian fare with a contemporary twist. Inspired by traditional flavour combinations and authentic recipes, Zaaffran’s chefs aim to create a feast not only for the taste buds but also for the eyes, with each dish designed to be plated in the form of an edible artwork. The over 15-year old venue boasts a light-filled ambiance and views across the harbour.