Take advantage of up to 12 sessions of this treatment that aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$79 for one session of cellulite cavitation lipolysis treatment (total value up to $160)
- One session of cavitation
- One session of radio frequency therapy
$229 for three sessions of cellulite cavitation lipolysis treatment (total value up to $480)
$455 for six sessions of cellulite cavitation lipolysis treatment (total value up to $960)
$899 for 12 sessions of cellulite cavitation lipolysis treatment, Sunshine Coast (total value up to $1,920)
- Treatment aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle
- Radio frequency treatment uses of controlled and concentrated radio waves
- Choice of treatment areas includes: abdomen | love handles | hips | arms | back | inner and outer thighs
- Valid at six locations: Sunshine Coast | Hamilton | Mudgeeraba Central | Mudgeeraba Central | Mudgeeraba Central | Birtinya Sunshine Coast
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous fat thickness.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Treatment area consists of an A4 sheet size of paper
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Saturday appointments are limited and strictly subject to availability
• Voucher valid for one person and must be used in one visit
• Multiple application option may be used over multiple visits
• Treatment areas include: abdomen, love handles/hips, arms/back and inner and outer thighs
• The application refers to a single application
• Please contact Zap The Fat directly on 0408 200 059, to discuss treatment options
• Treatment not suitable for individuals suffering from certain illnesses; if you are unsure, please consult your doctor before you purchase the deal
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those trying to conceive
• 10 sessions recommended for best results
• Treatments must be at least 1 week apart
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: Sunshine Coast 0408 200 059, Hamilton 0408 200 059, Mudgeeraba Central 0417 771 121, Burpengary 0477 937 544, Birtinya Sunshine Coast Cher 0408 200 059, Emerald Lakes (no longer available for purchase): 0417771121
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Zap The Fat
Operating across a variety of locations, Zap The Fat provides an array of body services opportunities to male and female customers. Customers can choose from various options available, to enhance the appearance of the body. The company also provides training and development solutions, alongside machine rental.