Natural features can be enhance thanks to a semi-permanent make-up treatment on the lips
What You'll Get
$165 for a semi-permanent cosmetic lip tattoo (total value up to $420)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun
• Online bookings only; no walk-ins
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long term results
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Ziba Hair and Beauty
Ziba Hair and Beauty strives to beautify clients with an array of services. These include facials, cosmetic tattooing, waxing, and lash lift and extensions. The salon is nestled in Hope Island.