Today's Top Discount Codes & Offers
Amazon Promo Codes
Save 10% at Amazon on First Eligible Clothing, Shoes, Watches and Luggage Purchases
Apply this Amazon voucher code to the checkout of your eligible fashion order, and save 10%!
Sale at Amazon! Save Up to 70% Today
Amazon spoils its customers with up to 70% discount on sale. Check it out now!
Shop the Amazon Cesun Knife Waterstone Sharpening Stone Kit with 50% Off
You won't want to miss out on this incredible Amazon saving when you apply this voucher code to the checkout.
50% Off or More with 100s of New Products Added in the Amazon Outlet Store
Shop Amazon's Outlet Store and save big! All categories included as well as Amazon Best Selling products! Check it out today.
Get a 50% Discount on Metallic Balloons at Amazon
Throw a stylish party with this amazing product and save 50% with our Amazon voucher code!
Get a 25% Discount on Monopoly - Game of Thrones Edition at Amazon
Sad that the series has ended? At Amazon you can keep your passion going with this great Monopoly edition!
Enjoy 50% Off at Amazon on the Jessup Rose Gold & Pearl White Makeup Brushes
With a protective box included, you would be mad not to snap up this fab Amazon deal!
Get a 50% Discount on Retro Wall Hooks at Amazon
Apply this Amazon voucher code to the checkout of your retro wall hook orders to enjoy a 50% discount!
Today's Deals! - Shop the Deal of the Day!
Shop our Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals and more daily deals and limited-time sales.
Grab 30% Off at Amazon on the Travel Gadgets Organizer Bag
Get yourself organized with Amazon and gran a bargain in the process!
Save 51% at Amazon on Joyhe Solar Motion Lights
With this Amazon voucher code, you can save an incredible 51% off this fantastic product!
Enjoy Free Amazon Priority Delivery with Prime Memberships - Sign-up Today!
Last minute panic shopping is a thing of the past as you can enjoy free one-day priority delivery with Amazon Prime.
Save $5 at Amazon on Book Orders Over $20
Do you love reading? Well with this Amazon voucher code, you can save $5 on book orders.
Aussies Can Now Purchase from Amazon US!
Australians can enjoy the Amazon US deals this week! Don't miss FREE international shipping for Prime orders over $49. Check out the savings now!
Popular Amazon Offers
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Start Date|
|Get a 25% Discount on Monopoly - Game of Thrones Edition at Amazon||Online Deal||May 2019|
|Get a 50% Discount on Metallic Balloons at Amazon||Online Code||May 2019|
|50% Off or More with 100s of New Products Added in the Amazon Outlet Store||Online Deal||April 2019|
|Shop the Amazon Cesun Knife Waterstone Sharpening Stone Kit with 50% Off||Online Code||May 2019|
|Sale at Amazon! Save Up to 70% Today||Online Deal||April 2019|
|Save 10% at Amazon on First Eligible Clothing, Shoes, Watches and Luggage Purchases||Online Code||April 2019|
Q&A with Amazon
What shipping options does Amazon offer?
Expedited delivery, which is available to Prime members for free, takes 2 business days for metro areas, and 3-5 business days for other areas. Standard delivery takes 3-5 business days for metro areas, and 5-8 business days for other areas. The price of shipping will vary depending on the order, but you’ll see this calculated before you check out!
What is the Amazon returns policy?
Not happy with your order? You can return new, unopened items within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a full refund of the price you paid for the item. Check out the returns page to start a return.
Can I track my Amazon order?
You sure can - just head to the website and sign in to view your order details and status.
Can I purchase an Amazon gift card?
Yes you can! You can purchase an e-gift card, print the card at home or get it mailed to the recipient.
I’m having trouble with my Amazon device, what should I do?
Check out the help centre to troubleshoot issues for your device.
A Journey through the 'Amazon'
The chances are you’ve seen THAT picture of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, the only occupant of a very 90s-looking office, with wires everywhere, and an early days amazon.com logo plastered on the wall.
Fast forward 20 years, and it’s chalk and cheese. Amazon is now worth $134.5bn and Jeff has become the world’s richest person (albeit with a divorce settlement pending).
Beginning life as an online book retailer, Amazon has grown to so much more. You can now buy over 100 million items online, which is a pretty remarkable rise.
To celebrate Amazon’s monumental feat, we’ve compiled some of the amazing stats and facts you probably don’t know about the online giant. Take a look and see what’s new to you.
Amazing Amazon - What You Don't Know
- Amazon nearly launched as relentless.com (it still redirects), before Jeff chose the name we love today because websites were listed in alphabetical order.
- Amazon’s success started early. In its initial month in business the online giant received orders from 50 US states and 45 countries around the world.
- However, it took seven years before the company started turning a profit – a small $5m reported in January 2002 for the previous quarter.
- Fortune rank Amazon as the #3 most admired company in the world.
- And speaking of worldly feats, Amazon is also the 10th most popular website in the world – pretty good going.
- Ever heard of AmazonSmile? We hadn’t. Shop there and you’ll have the bonus of 0.5% of your purchase price being donated to charity.
- Amazon are revolutionary, using 45,000 robots in fulfillment centres around the world. Sounds like a Rise of the Machines scenario.
- And that’s not all. They’re planning a Blade Runner-esque future called Prime Air, with drones delivering packages within just 30 minutes of order.
- Amazon has spread its wings far and wide, owning 41 subsidiaries and brands. This includes Zappos, IMDb, Whole Foods and Audible.
- Amazon love pets. Working here you’ll be surrounded by furry friends, and the Seattle campus is said to have 6,000 dogs onsite.
- Time is money, so the old adage goes – and that’s certainly true when it comes to Amazon. The site once went offline for just 49 minutes… but cost the company a whopping $5.7m in sales.
- Amazon have listed what’s probably the most expensive book in the world – for a pricey $23m. It was all an algorithmic error though, with the price later corrected to $106.23.
- It feels as though Amazon have had a monopoly on the market for years, but in fact its dominance has doubled in recent times. In 2012 Amazon accounted for just 25% of all online sales, compared to 47% nowadays.
- Amazon actually pays its employees to leave their role, in the aptly named “Pay to Quit” programme. They offer every new starter $2,000 to quit their role, increasing the offer $1,000 each year thereafter (to a max of $5,000). According to Bezos, this policy will “encourage folks to take a moment and think about what they really want.”
- Amazon might not be the global giant of today, if it weren’t for a little help from Bezos’ parents. They used $300,000 of retirement savings to invest in Amazon.
Connecting with Amazon
Call Amazon on 1-800-921-785 or sign into your Amazon account to contact the help centre via email.