ASOS Discount Codes
✔ Up to 60% OFF SALE | ASOS Promo - Shop Now!Expires 2/11/2021
Up to 75% Off 🌞 Women's and Men's Styles | ASOS PromotionExpires 26/9/2021
🎓 10% Student Discount at ASOS55 usedExpires 13/11/2021
- Never miss a greatASOScoupon, and so many more!
- Voucher Code
✅ 25% APP Discount on Orders $40+ with ASOS Discount Code205 usedExpires 27/9/2021
20% Off Tops, Jeans & More at ASOSExpires 14/10/2021
UNLIMITED Express Shipping Only $39 a Year at ASOS | Ending Soon!Expires 30/9/2021
Up to 30% Off Topshop and More at ASOSExpires 10/10/2021
Up to 60% Off Women's Clearance | ASOS Promotion
Don't Pay Upfront with Afterpay at ASOS
Up to 60% Off Men's Clearance with ASOS Discount
Standard Delivery is Free on Orders $70+ at ASOSExpires 19/11/2021
Up to 60% Off | Last chance, Final Sizes at ASOS
Up to 50% Off Everything from This Range | ASOS Savings
Up to 50% Off Street Styles with This ASOS Deal
Up to 30% ASOS Promo on Face + Body Brands 💋
From $7 Buy Bestsellers with our ASOS OfferExpires 20/10/2021
These offers have expired, but may still work
Up to 60% Off Women's Clearance Dresses, Denim, Shoes, Jumpsuits & More with this ASOS Promotion
Popular ASOS Discount Codes for September 2021
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|20% Off Tops, Jeans & More at ASOS||Online Deal||14 Oct 2021|
|✅ 25% APP Discount on Orders $40+ with ASOS Discount Code||Online Code||27 Sep 2021|
|🎓 10% Student Discount at ASOS||Online Deal||13 Nov 2021|
|20% Off ❤ Using Our ASOS Discount Code | Min. Spend $40||Online Code||27 Sep 2021|
|Up to 75% Off 🌞 Women's and Men's Styles | ASOS Promotion||Online Deal||26 Sep 2021|
|✔ Up to 60% OFF SALE | ASOS Promo - Shop Now!||Online Deal||2 Nov 2021|
How do I use my ASOS discount code?
Scroll through our ASOS offers and select the one you want to redeem. Once you click the green ‘see code’ button, a pop-up window will appear, providing you with your code. Copy the discount code and continue to the ASOS website by clicking ‘shop now’. Finally, add the products you want to your cart and apply the code at checkout! If there is no code, clicking the ‘get deal’ button will take you directly to their sale page.
Can I save on my ASOS order as a new customer?
Absolutely! Throughout the year ASOS will provide us with new customer discount codes, all you need to do is check out our page before placing your order. You'll be sure to find something that saves you money.
Do ASOS offer a student discount?
Yes they do! Students are able to save 10% on all orders. Simply complete the student form and ASOS will send you a unique student discount code - which will be valid until you graduate!
How to use your ASOS discount code
It’s super easy to use a discount code for ASOS; here’s how:
- Select the offer you want to use, and follow the link through to ASOS’ website. If it's a code, make sure you copy it first.
- Browse the range of stylish outfits ASOS has to offer and add them to your shopping bag.
- When you’re ready to checkout, select the bag icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘checkout’ and sign into your ASOS account.
- Click on the promo code box on the left side of the checkout and enter your discount code.
- Hit ‘apply code’ to continue and enjoy your savings!
Standard shipping will arrive within 7 days based on location. It costs $12.99 for orders under $100, orders over $100 get FREE standard shipping.
Express shipping will arrive within 2 working days for metro areas or within 3 working days for the rest of Australia. It costs $14.99 no matter what your order value is.
Premier Customers enjoy free express delivery on any order.
ASOS Returns Policy
You can return your items for a full refund within 28 days of receipt. It’s free to make a return and ASOS returns are now online - just fill in the return form to generate your return slip.
Save More at ASOS
Saving money with ASOS discount codes couldn’t be easier. But there are plenty of other ways to cut the cost of your order too:
ASOS student discount. Are you a student? Lucky you. You can get a discount on your order when you verify your student status with UNiDAYS online. Double up on the discounts with an ASOS discount code at the checkout to save even more money.
ASOS outlet. The online retailer has a dedicated ‘outlet’ section for bargain prices across everything from gym gear to glassware. It’s a great option when you’re on a budget but still want a wardrobe or home refresh.
Seasonal discounts. Throughout the year, there are events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday when ASOS offer huge discounts. Sign up to their email alerts and be among the first to know when your favourite items get reduced.
ASOS Marketplace. The Marketplace is a platform run by ASOS, showcasing independent brands and vintage boutiques. There's a whole range of one-off and limited edition items from across the world available. Unique and affordable fashion.
ASOS Clothing is True to Size
ASOS also stocks a range of other brands, so check out the size guide for each item on the individual product page to make sure you choose the right fit for you.
ASOS - Fashion with Integrity
A lot of businesses don’t consider sustainability or corporate responsibility, especially in the world of fast fashion. For ASOS, however, it’s at the heart of everything they do.
The approach is admirable, and their Fashion With Integrity guide is just the start of how they’re building a future that’s as passionate about fashion, as it is about the world around us.
The Sustainability War ASOS is Winning
It’s compelling to find a company of ASOS’s size standing tall against the mass problems of sustainability – especially in a world dominated by quick, cheap fashion trends.
The brand's corporate responsibility program was launched in 2008 to tackle the issues, shortly followed by Fashion With Integrity just two years later in 2010. But what do the figures say? Well, the stats back the pledge:
- 15% reduction in carbon and water footprint target for 2020
- 34% of all fibres used in ASOS brands come from sustainable sources
- 70% of clothes sold on ASOS Marketplace are vintage or pre-worn items, contributing to their 2020 Circular Fashion commitments
- 71% of the 4323 metric tonnes of cotton used in 2017 was more sustainable – target of 95% by 2020
- ASOS to ban the sale of mohair, silk, cashmere and feathers across its entire platform
Sustainability MattersAccording to the United Nations Climate Change News, the fashion industry contributes 10% of global greenhouse gas emissions due to its long supply chains and energy-intensive production. According to
numerous stats gathered, the fashion industry is responsible for the following:
Second to oil, the clothing and textile industry is the largest polluter in the world
- Up to 95% of the textiles that end up in landfills each year could be recycled
- Nearly 20% of global wastewater is produced by the fashion industry
- 20,000 litres is the amount of water needed to produce one kilogram of cotton – equivalent to a single t-shirt and a pair of jeans
Sustainable Fashion Glossary
Confused with some of the jargon around fashion and sustainability? Take a look at our quick guide below as a starter for 10:
Craftsmanship: Traditional techniques for producing fabrics and accessories. Preserving these helps to retain heritage that could span across multiple generations.
- Fast fashion: The notion of designing and creating fashion quickly, based on fast-moving trends and cheap prices. Can result in overproduction, high wastage, and potential environmental damage.
- Ethical: A term often used to describe the people part of manufacture. Unethical practices include cheap labour and environments where people aren’t left better off.
- Organic: Used commonly in the food industry, organic can refer to fashion produced without the use of fertilisers, pesticides or other chemicals.
- Fair Trade: Fair Trade was initiated to ensure producers (such as farmers) earn a better wage, usually sold at premium prices. It is not regarded as the same as living wages.
- Traceability: The ability to trace a supply chain for fabrics and accessories back to the producer or source of the product.
- Sustainable raw materials: Fashion produced with the use of sustainable materials, which can include natural colour fibres, certified wood, and sustainable cultivation cotton or linen.
- Recycled: Waste products that have been reused, whether as the same product or as something entirely different.