Europcar Promo Codes
Book a Rental 21 Days in Advance & Save Up to 20% at Europcar
Don't miss your chance to save 20% on eligible orders!60 usedExpires 28/02/2021
Book for $180 and Grab a Cool $18 Off with Groupon Exclusive Offer at Europcar
Rent a Campervan and Go for a Dream Holidays with Europcar
- Never miss a greatEuropcarcoupon, and so many more!
Europcar Has One-Way Car Hire for $1
Rent for 4+ Days and Get Extra 1000 Velocity Points at EuropcarExpires 31/01/2021
Bonus $200 Accommodation Credit Voucher at Europcar
Popular Europcar for Promo Codes January 2021
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Rent for 4+ Days and Get Extra 1000 Velocity Points at Europcar||Online Deal||31 Jan 2021|
|Europcar Has One-Way Car Hire for $1||Online Deal||28 Feb 2021|
|Rent a Campervan and Go for a Dream Holidays with Europcar||Online Deal||28 Feb 2021|
|Book for $180 and Grab a Cool $18 Off with Groupon Exclusive Offer at Europcar||Exclusive Online Code||28 Feb 2021|
|Chance to Win 1 Million Velocity Points with a Europcar Booking!||Online Deal||28 Feb 2021|
|Book a Rental 21 Days in Advance & Save Up to 20% at Europcar||Online Deal||28 Feb 2021|
FAQs from Europcar
How do I use my Europcar promo code?
Scroll through our Europcar offers and select the one you want to redeem. Once you click the green ‘see code’ button, a pop-up window will appear, providing you with your code. Copy the promo code and continue to the Europcar website by clicking ‘shop now’. Finally, select the vehicle model + the dates you wish to hire and apply the code at checkout! If there is no code, clicking the ‘get deal’ button will take you directly to their sale page.
Does a Europcar rental include insurance cover?
Great news! Basic Cover will be included in the price of your rental, with no additional cost. However, if there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you will be held liable and must pay an amount up to the basic Damage Liability Fee (DLF). For more information, refer to the Europcar website.
Can I save on my Europcar booking as a new customer?
You sure can! Signing up to the Europcar newsletter unlocks exclusive deals and savings that regular shoppers don't have access to. Additionally, be sure to check out our discount page for codes and promos that can save you a ton of cash when booking!
Find a Europcar Pick-Up Location
Check the Europcar station finder to locate your nearest Europcar location where you can pick up and drop off your rental.
Registering an Additional Driver with Europcar
Additional drivers can be added to the rental agreement. Specify any additional drivers when you book or, if you’ve already made your booking, you can do so in person at your Europcar station.
Renting a Truck/Van with Europcar
You can definitely rent both trucks and vans, plus loads of other vehicles options - check out the fleet selection at your nearest station.
Get a Baby Car Seat with Your Europcar Hire
You can hire a baby seat or booster seat when you book, or add one to your booking with the ‘add extras tool’.
Amending/Cancelling Your Europcar Booking
You can amend or cancel your booking free of charge, provided you let Europcar know at least 48 hours before the hire period is due to begin. New prices and times may apply if you make a change, so just check out the pricing before you go ahead and make a change.
A Guide to Safe Road Trips
Road trips are a popular holiday. In fact, a survey conducted on behalf of Ford found that 73% of Americans prefer road tripping to flying and would happily add six and a half hours onto their travelling time to avoid the airport. But why do we love road trips so much?
- 69% said it’s the scenic views
- 69% because of the freedom to stop whenever
- 57% felt it was packing whatever you want
Across the pond, European travellers love a road trip too. Cars (private or rented) are the main means of transport for tourists, used for 65% of all trips. According to Eurostat, cars were particularly predominant in:
- Slovenia (84% of trips)
- Portugal (80%)
- The Czech Republic (79%)
- Spain (77%)
- Bulgaria (75%)
- Hungary (74%)
- France (74%)
Ford conducted another survey of over 2,000 children in Europe to find out what annoyed kids about car journeys. Turns out it’s having to endure their parents’ singing! They also complained about badly behaved moms and dads who shout at other drivers, swear and pick their noses.
Facts About Safe Driving in Europe
- The country with the highest number of deaths caused by driving is Romania. As many as 99 people out of every 1,000,000 will die on an annual basis as a result of a driving accident.
- The EU is behind its target. In 2013, the EU set itself a target of lowering the number of deaths on their roads by 50%. So far, they’re behind that target. By 2017 they aimed to have reduced fatal accidents by 38%. In reality, there was a 20% reduction.
- But let’s not be too harsh – that 20% is a great step. In fact, current statistics actually represent the best figures the EU has ever seen. With an average death rate of 49-in-a-million, things are slowly moving in the right direction.
- Should we count Russia? Russia isn’t part of the EU. In fact, its inclusion as a part of Europe as a whole is still something which is debated by some. Interestingly, death rates here are excessively high when compared to other nations in the same region. Their figure sits at just over 200 people dead per million inhabitants.
Interesting European Driving Laws
A handful of European countries have come up with some unexpected driving rules:
- A warning triangle in France. Every car in France is required to carry a warning triangle. Until recently, it had been proposed that all vehicles would also be required to carry a breathalyser.
- Stay within the lines in Iceland. In the Scandinavian country of Iceland, rules have been enforced which require you to stay within the lines when you drive on any road. This aims to protect the endangered plants across the nation – including alongside roads.
- Don’t drink anything while driving in Cyprus. In Cyprus, it’s illegal to drink anything while behind the wheel. And when we say anything, we mean anything. Fizzy drinks, milk and even water is forbidden. The government feels it distracts too much from the road.
- Spare pair of specs in Spain. If you’re required to wear prescription lenses when driving in Spain, it’s your duty to carry a second pair with you at all times. After all, who knows when they might break?
Be sure to watch out when you’re in any of these countries.
Connect with Europcar
Call Europcar: For reservations and pre-hire queries, call 1300 13 13 90. For post-hire queries, call 1300 72 00 55.
Email Europcar: firstname.lastname@example.org