We all care about what we look like and want to look our best, but what about all those chemicals from our products that make their way into our environment? Nourished Life is a leader in cruelty free, toxin free beauty products that care for your skin naturally. Using only natural ingredients, their colossal range of products will care for, nourish and look after your skin. Their stringent testing process means everything you will find in their store is natural, or it doesn’t make the cut. Choose a more natural way to look great and with our discount codes you’ll be saving money while you’re doing it.
What Nourished Life discount codes do Groupon have?
At Groupon, we've all kinds of offers for Nourished Life. Here are just some of the incredible types of offers we’ve had recently:
· An extra 15% off for new members when you make an order
· Save up to 40% off Christmas gift packs – get ahead with your Christmas shopping
· Deals on hair care
· Deals on Body care
· Earn Double NL$ when you spend over $150
· Free shipping on orders over $100
What makes Nourished Life different?
· Toxin Free – Nourished life doesn’t claim to be entirely vegan, but they do stock the biggest range of toxin-free vegan products in Australia
· No Outsourcing – Nourished life run all their own warehouses, employing local mums who pack their goodies and answer queries
· Beyond online shopping – Nourished life’s in-store makeup artists and on-site staff are fully qualified Naturopaths and are there to offer free advice anytime
· Only cruelty free products – Nourished Life only stock cruelty free products and won’t stock any that are
· Transparency – Nourished Life display all their reviews, so you can see the positive and negatives
· Driving the future – Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon now, but Nourished Life are committed to driving the cruelty free agenda, not joining the crowd
· Backed by awards and recognition – Nourished Life have received multiple industry awards
What will I find on Nourished Life? Skincare
Nourished Life’s stringent checks means that every product in their skincare range is researched and checked down to the last ingredient. This means you won’t find all the brands you’re used to here; they just don’t make the cut! The ethically sourced and cruelty free products are searchable by a vegan filter to ensure you don’t end up with anything you don’t want on your face. The range outperforms chemical products that claim to do the same thing, so if you’ve got sensitive skin or want to fade dark circles, you’ll find they’ve got the right product for you.
No matter whether you prefer sheer, light, medium or full coverage, you’ll find the perfect products here. Why cover your skin and lips in nasty chemicals that you can’t even pronounce? Nourished Life products contain organic ingredients to stop you clogging your pores with chemicals. Choose from the biggest range of 100% natural, certified organic food-grade and pure mineral makeup in Australia.
If you’re looking for products for bathing, pampering and protecting your body then you’ll find everything you need here, and all from natural ingredients. Choose body care products rich in coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, sea buckthorn, CoQ10 and magnesium to help you look and feel fantastic. You’ll also find natural soaps and deodorants, natural and organic perfumes, natural mosquito repellents, natural men’s grooming products and natural and organic tampons here too.
In Australia’s climate, it’s important to protect our skin all year round. Nourished Life’s range of natural sunscreens provide a physical rather than a chemical barrier to harmful UVA and UVB rays, using natural minerals to do the job instead. In Australia all-natural sunscreens undergo the same strict and stringent testing as chemical sunscreens to be licensed by the TGA, so you can feel confidence that you’re buying an effective product.
No matter what type of hair you have you’ll find that changes in temperature, stress and heat styling will take its toll. The selection of all-natural, shampoos and conditioners, styling products and treatments like repairing shampoo and serums will ensure that your hair looks its best whether it’s dry, frizzy, oily or dandruff prone.
Fashion is the second most polluting industry in the world, but you don’t have to buy from polluting brands and companies. Nourished Life has a range of clothing made from Bamboo and from recycled plastic bottles and coffee grounds. Bamboo is the fasting growing, most water efficient way of growing fibres for clothing and it’s also hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, breathable, anti-static and moisture wicking to keep you feeling fresh.
What Nourished Life voucher codes are popular at Groupon right now?
Recently we’ve had popular discount codes including:
· 50% off all life basics magnesium – available in 1kg and 5kg buckets
· Free gift when you spend over £129 on any products
· 20% off Aussie all-stars – shop some of the most popular home grown and locally crafted products
· Win a year’s supply of organic wine
· Spend $50 on any Skin Juice products and get a free full-size Vanilla and Honey moisture mask
· 40% off life basic bamboo sheet sets
How do I use a Nourished Life voucher code?
Find the Nourished life voucher code that you like the look of from our list of voucher codes. When you’ve found the one you’re after, simply click on the “See Sale” button or “Get discount code” button depending on what type of deal it is. Once you’ve clicked on it, it’ll load up. Once it’s loaded click on the “Shop now” button and you’ll be taken straight to Nourished Life’s website, where your deal will be loaded and ready to use. Simple!
How do I know when a voucher will expire?
You might notice that some of our discount codes have expiry dates on then, on the bottom left hand corner. This is the date the offer is due to expire.
Any other stores on the Groupon site with similar deals and discount codes?
If you’re looking for beauty and skincare products, it’s not just Nourished Life we have discount codes for. We also have offers for The Organic Beauty Shop
, Skin B5
and My Chemist