Love getting on your bike, going a run or jumping in the pool? You’ve just hit the motherload with Wiggle! They are committed to bringing the public the best cycle, running and swimming gear for any wannabe triathletes and the more experienced ones too! They are also loaded up with outdoor and gym clothing and shoes and other handy products like nutritional and wellbeing supplements. If you’re into sports and fitness it’s your one stop shop for pretty much everything. So why not browse Wiggle’s extensive product range and check out our incredible discount codes to help you pick up the perfect fitness product for you and with our sensational range of deals, you’ll be saving money in seconds!
What discount codes do Groupon have with Wiggle?
At Groupon, we have all sorts of discount codes and money off vouchers for Wiggle. Here are just some of the types of offers we’ve had recently:
• $20 off orders over $100 for new customers
• Vitus 2017 and Eastway Bikes up to 45% off
• 54% off the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset – Was $1860.54. Now $894.22
• Adidas Ultra Boost Shoes – Was $242.99. Now $152.60
• Garmin Edge 1000 GPS cycle computer – Was $640.89. Now $589.59
• Refer a friend and receive a free gift voucher
• 27% off Orca Core Men’s Race Suit 2015 – Now $128.68
• 41% off Nike Lunarglide 6 Shoes. Now $110.15
• Free $8 voucher when you sign up for emails
What will I find on Wiggle? Cycle
Wiggle stock hundreds of bikes from top manufacturers like Vitus, Mongoose and Felt as well as handy accessories like tools, water bottles and puncture repair kits. Browse the cycling components for gears, wheels and brakes from top manufacturers like Shimano, Campangnolo and KMC.
You’ll also find cycling clothing and shoes here from brands like Endura and Adidas.
Get kitted out with everything you need for running including specialist running shoes and clothing for all terrains and weather including top brands like Asics, New Balance and Mizuno. You’ll find handy running accessories here too like GPS, fitness trackers and insoles.
We can’t all be Iain Thorpe, but we can give it our best shot with Wiggle’s range of swimwear, which includes wetsuits, swim shorts and swimming costumes of all styles. You’ll also find swimming footwear like socks, slide-ons and swimming fins. You’ll also find floats, swim caps, goggles and all the other handy bits and pieces you need for going into the water
Train to be an iron man or lady with Wiggle’s range of Triathlon clothing and training aids. You’ll find everything you need here to help get yourself into the best shape for your big event.
The outdoors is fantastic, but if you don’t have the right kit you’ll soon find it very unforgiving. Make sure you’re not caught by stocking up on outdoor essentials like base layers, waterproof jackets and proper hiking shoes. You’ll also find tents, sleeping bags and camping essentials like pots and pans here.
Working out in the gym is something we all have to do to keep in shape and having the right clothing and footwear means that you’ll have the flexibility to do what you want when you’re there, maximising your workout time. You’ll also find handy things like pulse rate monitors, breathing resistance devices and water-resistant headphones.
Nutrition and Wellness
Wiggle carries vast stocks of vitamins, supplements and wellness nutrition to help you fuel up the best way you can for your workout. You’ll also find recovery and injury aids like supports, massagers and compression clothing too.
Wiggle understands that no matter your skill level, safety awareness and even with right gear accidents can and do happen to the best of us. Don’t let the repercussions of a biking accident slow you down by purchasing insurance coverage from Wiggle. Covering everything from healthcare costs, to income replacement and of course repairs or replacement of your bike no biker should be without this specialist insurance.
What voucher codes are popular at Groupon right now for Wiggle?
We’ve had some offers that have been really popular with Wiggle, so here are some of the popular ones we’ve had recently:
• New customers: Save $20 when you spend $120 on clothing
• Free shipping on orders over $49
• Free shipping when you spend over $75
• 65% off women’s shock absorber sports bras
• Save up to 60% in the swim and triathlon clearance
• Savings of up to 54% on Mizuno
• Up to 50% off Adidas, Under Armour, Puma, Mizuno and more
• Up to 45% off Vitus 2017 and Eastway bikes
Is it easy to use a voucher code for Wiggle?
Yes. Just follow these steps and you’ll be saving money in no time:
• Choose what voucher code you’d like to make use of
• Click on the ‘See sale’ or ‘See Discount Code’ button depending on the type of offer it is
• A pop-up window will appear. When it does click on the ‘Shop now’ button. This will redirect you directly to Wiggle’s website
• Start shopping – your discount code will be applied and ready to go!
How do I know when a voucher will expire?
On some of our voucher codes we have specific end dates. You can find these in the bottom left-hand corner of the offers. This date is when the offer is due to end. If an offer doesn’t have an end date on it, then even we don’t know when it will expire. This is because we can get offers updated on a daily basis by Wiggle. With this in mind, make sure you use a voucher code when you see it to avoid disappointment.
Any other stores on the Groupon site with similar deals and discount codes?
We are the discount code people and we have thousands of offers for hundreds of stores. Sports stores we have offers for include Reid Cycles
, Sports Grab
. So, no matter what sports you like, you’ll find that we have discount codes to help you start saving some cash!