Breakfast, Sparkling Wine and Coffee for Two ($27) or Four People ($52) at Colin and Co., Hyde Park (Up to $112 Value)
- Breakfast menu includes blueberry pancakes, pea and fetta fritters, house made raisin toast, and baked beans with Parmesan and herb crumb
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling white each
- Sip on a cup of coffee or tea each
- See full breakfast menu
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Blackout dates: public holidays. Easter weekend closed from Good Friday until Easter Monday
• Not valid for Farmers Breakfast
• Valid for breakfast before 12pm daily
• Dine-in only
• Extra cost applies for chai, flavoured latte, hot chocolate, and soy
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 24 Jul 2014
• Must book by: 24 Jun 2014
• Phone to book: (08) 8357 0200
Please state if do not have smart phone and need to bring paper voucher
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
An addiction to bubbles can be irritating when a bubblegum-bubble bursts on your face and sticks to your eyebrows for a week, or when someone is popping bubble-wrap in the library. Don't let anyone burst your bubble with today's Groupon for Colin and Co, Hyde Park:
$27 for breakfast, sparkling wine and coffee or tea for two people (total value up to $55.80)
- Two breakfast dishes (up to $31.80 value)
- Two glasses of sparkling wine ($17 value)
- Two cups of coffee or tea ($7 value)
$52 for breakfast, sparkling wine and coffee or tea for four people (total value up to $111.60)
Enjoy a breakfast, coffee and a spot of cheeky sparkling wine with your favourite person at Colin & Co. Cafe. Choose from any item on the extensive breakfast menu excluding the Farmer's Breakfast. For the not-so-hungry there are options like the toasted sourdough with Hank's triple berry jam and the fresh fruit salad with natural yoghurt. For the people whose stomachs have started to consume themselves, there are options like Cal's Club Sandwich with bacon, egg, smoked turkey, avocado, brie, greens and chutney or the classic egg's Benedict with asparagus, glazed ham and house-made hollandaise.
Colin & Co.
The owner of Colin and Co., located in Hyde Park, brought Jones The Grocer to Adelaide in Hyde Park and have only recently re-branded. The owners, staff and food remain the same, with just a fresh name. Colin Baldock comes from a 30-year farming background, which developed his love of fresh, unadulterated and seasonal produce. This background has been the foundation for the food produced at Colin & Co. Fresh seasonal and local produce are made into fresh delicacies, prepared daily by their creative chefs. Their overall goal is simplicity, which gives the food a warm, homely quality. Their coffee is a signature blend, prepared for them by Mark Barun, Adelaide's own boutique coffee roaster. Colin & Co. also provides for vegetarians and the gluten intolerant among us. The company has also branched out into the city, with a second cafe in the new Harris Scarfes complex, in the CBD of Adelaide.
Ratings & Reviews
I went the Colin and co in Rundle place the other day, originally just had a coffee and I loved the coffee so I decided to grab so breakfast. Let me tell you I was not disappointed! I had their fruit salad with yoghurt and granola, it was the best granola I've had in ages, so many nuts in it and so delicious, the fruit salad was really good to. The serve was way to big but for the price I was pretty happy, I took the other half to work for lunch. I would go here again!
Dineout, Urbanspoon, November 2013
..I am an avid fan. Very well-priced food, decent serving sizes and amazing, delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering, tummy-sating food. I cannot rave enough...
rock_sta, Urbanspoon, November 2013
Details verified 03/04/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy