$145 for a Full-Day Kayaking Tour with Meals and Photos for Two People with Canoe The Coorong, ($295 Value)
- Ranked the #1 activity in Goolwa by TripAdvisor
- Discover the beautiful Coorong by kayak, with a guide on hand to help interpret the river and bush
- Keep fueled throughout the day with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Environmentally responsible tour company
- Upgrade to a private tour for two with just a 10% surcharge
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Min 3 people per tour; Max 12 people per tour
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• All tours are subject to suitable weather conditions. Wind forecasts of 15 knots or above, lightening storms or extreme fire risk will result in tour cancellation
• Guests will be informed prior to departure in the case of a cancellation due to weather conditions and a new tour date will be determined
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 29 Apr 2015
• Book online: http://www.canoethecoorong.com/bookings.html
(1) Select preferred date and time (Coorong Tour only)
(2) Complete dietary and medical requirement
(3) Select "Checkout"
(4) Complete personal details
(5) Select promotion tab and insert voucher code
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Kayaking is peaceful, soothing and an arguably better way to enjoy the river than having to direct your inflatable banana away from sharp rocks. Just go with the flow with today’s Groupon for Canoe The Coorong, Hindmarsh Island:
$145 for a full-day guided kayak tour of the Coorong for two people (total value up to $295)
- Full-day guided kayak tour for two people
- All meals
- Safety equipment
- USB with photos from the tour
Departing from the end of Mundoo Channel Drive at 9am, this guided tour of the Coorong includes three hours of kayak cruising, a walk across the sand dunes to the Southern Ocean, and a bush tucker walk. A morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea of local foods are provided, and a tour guide helps newcomers interpret the sights and sound of the river and bush. The tour ends at about 3pm, and guests take home a USB with photos from their day on the water.
Canoe The Coorong
Canoe The Coorong offers an environmentally sensitive way to explore the Coorong Wetlands. Guide Brenton Carle offers a range of tours, from a two-hour trip to see the New Zealand fur seals to an epic four-day journey across 100kms. All meals and equipment are supplied, giving participants the opportunity to relax and enjoy the unique experience.
Ratings & Reviews
5 / 5
Am happy to write a review of the enjoyable day our group had. Brenton impressed with his eco friendly, sustainable and non commercial approach to running his tours. Kept small, his groups benefit from close contact with him, learning so much from his wealth of knowledge and pure love of the area...
Di C, TripAdvisor, Jan 2015
We had a fabulous time on this trip. There was the perfect mix of kayaking, relaxing on a beach and walking. We never felt rushed at any point. The food was homemade and tasty. Brenton was a perfect guide - chilled out, knowledgable, fun and most of all good cook! I would highly recommend this trip.
David G, TripAdvisor, Jan 2015
Details verified 20/01/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy