$59 for a Seafood Platter with Oysters, Crab and Barramundi for Two People at Four Points By Sheraton, CBD ($120 Value)
- Cold seafood includes fresh oysters, seasonal crab and Queensland Ocean king prawns
- Hot selections include Kilpatrick oysters, salt and pepper squid and grilled barramundi
- Barramundi accompanied with lemon and crunchy fries
- Bonus: 15% off beverages for SPG members
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Max 10 vouchers per booking
• Voucher valid for 2 people only
• Not valid on Christmas Day
• 72 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for eat-in only
• Valid for set menu only
• Beverages are not included (including tea and coffee)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 25 Mar 2015
Click here to check availability and seating times
Click here to book online after purchasing
• Enter your email and Groupon Security Code
• Select number of people, date and time of booking
• You'll receive an email and/or SMS to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival
A seafood meal makes people feel nourished and rich in omega threes. Embrace the spirit of the high seas with today’s Groupon for Four Points By Sheraton, CBD:
$59 for a seafood platter for two people (total value $120)
Groupies satiate their cravings for salt water treats with a seafood platter complete with cold and hot goodies. Cold selections include fresh natural oysters, seasonal fresh crab and Queensland Ocean king prawns served in a spicy cocktail sauce.
Folks also enjoy a range of maritime grub served hot including Kilpatrick oysters, salt and pepper squid and grilled barramundi served with lemon and crunchy fries.
Groupon customers are also eligible for a further 15% off beverages when they dine at Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane with this offer as an SPG Member. Please ask how to receive this further 15% Beverage discount at time of dining.
Four Points By Sheraton
The Eatery Restauraunt, located within Four Points By Sheraton, offers fine cuisine to diners from near and far. In addition to their ordinary menu, the restaurant offers a range of seasonal dining experiences as well as a diverse wine and beer list. Hungry folks with a taste for the aquatic can tuck into a seafood platter with oysters, crab, king prawns and squid.