BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Entry: One ($20), Two ($40) or Four People ($80) (Up to $196 Value)
recommend this business
(based on 4,840+ reviews)
- Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Ecotourism accredited
- World-leader in the display and preservation of Australia’s wildlife and natural heritage
- Get up and close with koalas and other unique native animals
- Marvel at creatures big and small during sheep shearing and live bird and crocodile shows
- Visit the animal hospital and watch x-rays and ultrasounds streamed live during procedures
- Bonus: $5 voucher per person to use in any of the parks retail outlets
- Bonus: $5 voucher per person to use in any of the parks food and beverage outlets
- Bonus: Buy one get one free ice cream cone at Sanctuary Cafe
• Does not include Adventure Parc. Upgrades available at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
• Does not include Segway safari
• 2 & 4 person options: Must all attend in same visit
• Spend minimum $25 to redeem $5 retail & food vouchers
• No extension under any circumstance to the validity date
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 24 Dec 2014
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
The magnificence of the animal kingdom is enough to take one’s breath away, as anyone who has ever seen a sheep do a backflip off a dog’s belly or a cat playing the bagpipes will tell you. Admire native fauna even more with today’s Groupon for Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary:
$20 for an entry pass for one person (total value $49)
$40 for an entry pass for two people (total value $98)
$80 for an entry pass for four people (total value $196)
Enter a wild world full of native animals. Jump on the mini train to explore the park attractions including daily feedings of a diverse range of animals including pelicans, eels, crocodiles and lorikeets. Be amazed during live animal shows, including the Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show and Croc Behaviour Show where wild ones can get face to face with a baby saltwater crocodile. Take your unique encounter home to treasure by having a photo snapped with a python, koala, echidna, possum or dingo.
Exploring can be thirsty work, so refuel at one of the food and drink outlets with your $5 discount voucher or take advantage of a free ice cream cone when another is purchased at Sanctuary Cafe. Make a stop at a retail outlet on your way out for a peek at mementos to purchase with another $5 voucher to remember your walk on the wild side.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary allows animal-lovers both young and old to get up close and personal with hundreds of native animals. Established in 1947 when bee-keeper and flower enthusiast Alex Griffiths began feeding the local lorikeets to prevent them from ravaging his flowers, the sanctuary entertains human visitors while helping to protect and preserve Australia’s wildlife. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is set amongst 27 hectares of natural bushland and rainforest surrounds, which can be explored on foot or via the guided Segway Safari tour. The park is located just five minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 / 5
This is my first trip to the Sanctuary in a very long time. Firstly it's a great day out especially for the kids. It's a fantastic place to see a variety of animals, and if you want to pet a kangaroo it's the best...
Danny L, TripAdvisor, Jul 2014
We had a wonderful day out here. The little train is a great way to get around and you can walk around the kangaroos and pet them. Very clean and well maintained and the staff working there are very friendly. We saw the biggest salt water crocodile in captivity, he is huge and weighs over a tonne. Lots to do and see and some great shows and information talks. Some very rare wildlife to see too. Worth a visit.
traveller77722, TripAdvisor, Jul 2014
Details verified 16/10/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy