MELBOURNE: Dermal Fillers - 0.5ml ($199) or 1ml ($329) at Skin Aesthetics & Medical Centre, Richmond
• Not valid Wed, Sun and on public holidays
• New customers only
• Initial free skin consultation required before treatment
• Results may vary for each person
• Units used are at the therapist's discretion
• Not suitable for: women who are pregnant or lactating, Those with pacemakers, People with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face, People with active rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, active acne or cold sores
• Not suitable for people with auto-immune disorders and some forms of diabetes
• Valid for those aged over 18
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Valid from: 9 Oct 2014
• Phone to book: (03) 9429 4449
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
$199 for 0.5ml of dermal fillers
$329 for 1ml of dermal fillers
Choose a facial area that has lost volume, such as lips, tear troughs, nasolabial folds, or mouth corners, and plump it up again with injectable dermal filler. The medical-grade filler is a safe alternative for folk looking to change their face shape or enhance their natural contours without resorting to surgery.
Skin Aesthetics & Medical Centre
Skin Aesthetics & Medical Centre is a skin and body clinic offering a range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments. Services include dermal fillers, NAG YAG tattoo removal, plasma facials and liposuction. The staff comprises physicians, nurses and skin specialists. Skin Aesthetics & Medical Centre is located in Richmond, within easy reach of public transport.
- Tear troughs
- Nasalabial folds
- Mouth corners
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.