- Bottomless drink refills
- Redeem all sandwiches in one visit, or spread them out across multiple visits
- Eat-in or takeaway
- View the menu here
• Purchase 3 additional as gifts
• Blackout dates: 25 Dec 2013 - 1 Jan 2014
• Eat-in or takeaway
• BYO not available
• Menu is subject to change
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 14 Mar 2014
• Walk-in; no reservation required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival l
• Valid hours:
$6 for one half hero sub and one drink (total value up to $12.60)
- Half size hero (up to $7.80 value)
- Drink with unlimited refills (up to $4.80 value)
$18 for three half hero subs and three drinks (total value up to $37.80)
$30 for five half hero subs and five drinks (total value up to $63)
Hero serves up Brooklyn-style hero subs with premium fillings. Try the Throwback (veal, pork, orange and fennel meatballs with homemade sauce, baby spinach and shaved grana padano), Kid Royale (slow-roasted hickory-rub beef, onion jam, honey dijon, baby spinach and onion rings) or the vegetarian P-Funk (polenta fingers, marinated roasted eggplant and red peppers, baby spinach and whipped herb feta). Other offerings include filled hotball donuts and maple chipotle hot wings.
Ratings & Reviews
I work on the other side of the city but I am always looking for a reason to get over to Hero.
My favourite is their By The Hour sub with pulled pork, but it's hard to pick the best out of an amazing lot!
adam, Urbanspoon, November 2013
Brooklyn-style subs with a Melbourne twist? You better believe it. It's subs on a the American tip, with awesome gourmet fillings and local flavours to match. I tried the #KIDROYALE topped with massive onion rings and #BRKYLN with pickled beetroot; they were sensational.
Hershey Sans, Urbanspoon, November 2013
Details verified 4/12/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy