- Arrive to a bottle of Rothbury Cab Shiraz wine
- Hotel is ideal for a romantic trip for two, or for a family vacation for six
- Discover the flora and fauna of Otway National Park
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road to the Twelve Apostles
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Max 2 vouchers per visit
• Deal is valid for Sun-Thur stays only
• Blackout dates: school holidays, 19 Sep-4 Oct 2015 , Grand Final weekend, Melbourne cup weekend, 31 Oct - 3 Nov and schoolies week, 28 Nov - 5 Dec 2015
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 13 Dec 2015
• Must book by: 13 Nov 2015
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 5289 1409 (Mon-Fri: 8am-4pm)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Situated on Victoria's famous Great Ocean Road, the Lorne Hotel has been open since 1876. Full of history and charm the hotel houses 18 accommodation rooms, a function and wedding venue, public bar and TAB, bottle shop, nightclub, and a bistro. Boasting a spacious interior with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach, the bistro offers an extensive all-day menu with gluten free and vegetarian options.
Choose from Two Options
- $120 for a two-night Queen Ocean View Room stay for two people (up to $332 value)
- $220 for a two-night stay Two-Bedroom Unit stay for six people (up to $402 value)
Included in all options:
- Bottle of Rothbury Cab Shiraz wine
The Hotel: Lorne Hotel
Situated on Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road, the Lorne Hotel has been open since 1876. Full of history and charm the hotel houses 18 accommodation rooms, a function and wedding venue, public bar and TAB, bottle shop, nightclub, and a bistro. Boasting a spacious interior with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach, the bistro offers an extensive all-day menu with gluten free and vegetarian options.
Folks can spend Saturday night out with the hotel’s Bottom Bar turning into a nightclub with live DJ’s and space to dance the night away until 1am. If you feel like an indoor rest, put your feet up and relax with a glass of wine in your modern, beach-style room. For those wanting an outdoor adventure, take a drive to the famous Bells Beach, follow the iconic Great Ocean Road to discover the 12 Apostles, or check out some of the stunning attractions in the Great Otway National Park.
Queen Ocean View Room
- Bed size/type: Queen
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Includes an en suite bathroom, tea and coffee-making facilities, a bar fridge and TV
- Bed size/type: One queen and four bunks
- Standard occupancy: Six people
- Includes an open plan kitchen and living area, laundry facilities, courtyard, bar Fridge and TV
The Area: Lorne, VIC
The Great Ocean Road traces a winding route along Victoria’s dramatic coastline, where sheer limestone cliffs are buffeted by rolling surf, and the Twelve Apostles rise like colossal statues out of the sea. Nestled into the feet of the Otway Ranges, Lorne is a seaside town just two hours from Melbourne where visitors can use as a scenic base for exploring the rugged landscape.
Admire coastal views and discover exciting shipwreck stories with a cliff-top walk around Loutit Bay, where travellers can venture across Lorne’s historic swing bridge and visit picturesque Lorne Pier. Get back to nature in the magnificent Otway Ranges, where highlights include 30m-tall Erskine Falls and Sheoak and Blanket Leaf picnic grounds. Watch out for koalas in the trees around town, and enjoy sweeping views of the Great Ocean Road from Teddy’s Lookout.
Lorne itself offers up plenty of boutiques, cafés and restaurants along Mountjoy Parade to keep visitors happy, while the white sandy patrolled beaches are a fun place to play come the warmer months. But if adventure is the theme of the holiday, jump in the car and drive straight to the Twelve Apostles to witness Mother Nature’s sculptures in the flesh.
We booked an ocean view room at the Lorne hotel for an excellent price. We were upgraded after we requested a balcony. Sam in reception was very friendly and helpful and allocated us to a King suite. We loved the room, great view, comfortable bed and terrific,beachy décor. We will certainly stay here again. Thank you Lorne Hotel and Sam.
Lynne T, TripAdvisor, June 2015
Super friendly staff, great size 2 bedroom unit with huge outside courtyard, kid friendly, perfect spot and amazing value. My kids did not want to leave! We'll definitely be back! Great to have the pub right there for drinks and meals... And the jumping castle / kids room is genius.
MelbourneTrippers, TripAdvisor, June 2015