French Waffle and Ice-Cream or Sundae for Two ($12.50) or Four People ($24) at Marie Antoinette (Up to $50 Value)
- Hand-made ice-cream
- Opt for a sundae and pick from flavours such as 'Mr Banana Split', 'Mr Summer' or 'Mr Winter'
- Add roasted almonds, smarties, marshmallows, coulis and fresh fruits to sundae's
- Add one scoop of home-made ice-cream to hand-made waffle
• Purchase 2 additional as gifts
• Max 1 vouchers per visit
• Valid Thu-Sun 5:30pm-7:30pm
• Surcharge applies for extra toppings on Waffles
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 20 Jul 2014
• Walk Ins Accepted
• Or phone to book: (08) 9284 3898
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
A little known fact about Marie Antoinette is that she loved chocolate ice cream, which she had made into elegant cakes so she was never seen eating out of the tub like a commoner. Indulge in ice cream and waffles gracefully with today’s Groupon for Marie Antoinette Café, Cottsloe:
$12.50 for waffle and ice-cream or sundae each for two people (total value up to $25)
$24 for waffle and ice-cream or sundae each for four people (total value up to $50)
Groupies can indulge in a French inspired, home-made waffle with accompanying home-made ice-cream or sundae each at Marie Antoinette. Choose from three sundaes including Mr Banana Split featuring strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice-cream plus extras, Mr Summer with raspberry, lemon and mango ice-cream plus extras, or Mr Winter, made from Nutella, salty caramel, nougat and extras. Those opting for waffle and ice-cream can choose from a whole host of ice-cream flavours including traditional types such as chocolate, vanilla and lemon, plus more exotic types like cherry and blood orange. All fruit-based ice-cream contains real fruit pieces and is not made from syrup, adding a unique and fresh flavour.
Marie Antoinette specialises in homemade ice cream and French cakes. The gourmet cakes reflect the café namesake’s lavish tastes with intricate icing detail, meringue and fruit atop the freshly baked cakes. The café flaunts its French heritage with Australian versions of traditional French celebrations such as La Fete de la Musique street festival, and also caters for birthday parties. See this menu for Waffle options, and this menu for Sundae's.