Rydges Sydney Central All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Breakfast for One ($15) or Two People ($29), Surry Hills (Up to $64 Value)
- Rydges Sydney Central was a finalist in the 2014 TAA Tourism Accommodation Australia Awards for Excellence in two categories:
- Sydney Superior Accommodation Hotel of the Year
- Start the day with a continental breakfast selection plus your choice from the hot buffet
- Hot food includes fresh eggs scrambled or fried, bacon, chipolata sausages, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, hash browns, baked beans, and pancakes
- Indulge in a selection of gourmet breads, cereals, croissants and Danish pastries
- Be refreshed with sliced fruit, yoghurt, and selection of juice
- Accompany the meal with freshly brewed tea and coffee
• Breakfast does not include, wine, a la carte or espresso coffee
• Food may not be taken away
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 25 Feb 2015
• Check restaurant's availability seating times:
• Book online after you've purchased your deal:
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
The breakfast table is an excellent platform for games of Pancake Jenga. Start the day with a winning breakfast with today’s Groupon for The Rydges Sydney Central, Surry Hills:
$15 for a breakfast buffet for one person (total value up to $32)
$29 for a breakfast buffet for two people (total value up to $64)
Start the day right with a hearty breakfast. Diners choose from a range of hot and cold breakfast foods for a tailor-made meal. Start with a Danish pastry and fruit plate before creating your own big breakfast with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, grilled tomato, hash browns and sausages. Wash it down with a fresh juice and perk up with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Rydges Sydney Central
Guests who book themselves in for a stay at Rydges Sydney Central find themselves at the forefront of luxury as soon as they walk through the doors. The hotel is located within walking distance of Sydney’s most boutique and cultural areas with exciting attractions like Darling Harbour, China Town and Star City Casino, as well as the Aquarium and ferry services to Manly and North Sydney. The hotel itself is welcoming to leisure and business travellers as well as people who are looking for a decadent meal in the onsite restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar.
Ratings & Reviews
The breakfast buffet was really nice - had an excellent choice of hot foods, cereal, fruit and pastries. Hubby really enjoyed the self-serve coffee machine - it actually made really good coffee!
amsfromaus, TripAdvisor, Nov 2014
The kids always lovely the big buffet breakfast; particularly the pancake machine! I love the aquarium in the lobby floor!
Kirsty H, TripAdvisor, Nov 2014
Details verified 17/11/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy