- Set in the iconic 5-Star Swissotel Sydney, located in the CBD
- Sweet treats include chocolate mousse with raspberry coulis, and scones with strawberry jam
- Savoury items include smoked salmon on mini bagels, and egg sandwich in tortilla wrap
- Non-drinkers can exchange the Toblerone cocktail for a chocolate frappe
- View the full menu here
• Not valid public holidays
• Not valid Sat-Sun
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 1 May 2014
• Valid to: 25 July 2014
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State preferred date, time (12pm, 2pm or 4pm), and Voucher and Security Codes at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Chocolate contains a chemical that makes some people feel like they're in love, though presumably without the nerves, awkwardness and massive loss of IQ points. Fall head over heels with today’s Groupon for Swissotel Sydney, CBD:
$59 chocolate high tea with cocktail for two people (total value up to $118)
Chocoholic Groupies enjoy a indulgent high tea featuring a Toblerone cocktail and one cup of hot chocolate, barista coffee or T2 tea each. The set menu includes sweet fan favourites like chocolate tartlets and chocolate profiteroles with creme patisserie, and savouries like Tasmanian smoked salmon on mini bagels and chicken and wholegrain mustard baguette.
Crossroads Bar is located within the 5-star Swissotel Sydney. A place where traditional ideas and impeccable service unite with modern designs. Vibrant blues, purples and oranges pop against the dark wooden floor boards and elegant beige couches. Intimate pods provide exclusive entertaining spaces and an atmosphere of sophistication is evoked with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Market Street allowing natural light to flood the area.
Ratings & Reviews
I had heaps of fun and the food was so lovely! We also had a FANTASTIC waiter because he laughed at ALL MY LAME JOKES and then gave us free spicy beer nuts, SCORE!
Donut Eat My Food, Urbanspoon, March 2014
I have had many High Teas all over Sydney & this one was on the top of my list. It had more of a varied selection of sandwiches...fillings & bread types, & the scones were to die for! The sweet pastries & cakes on the top level were delicious. There was more than enough to eat, the bubbly was nice & there were a variety of teas that you could help yourself to.
Queen Chrissy, Urbanspoon, July 2013
Details verified 10/04/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy