- Keep the good times rolling during every visit with various in-park discounts
- Gold pass holders also enjoy convenient free parking and a Magic Memories Photo Package to remember their aquatic experience
- Treat your inner thrill seeker to giant drops, fast rapids and exciting twists and turns on over 40 unforgettable attractions
- Take on the white wash on The Curler or the invigorating Riptide that pumps more than 20,000 litres of water per minute
- Relax at The Beach, Australia’s largest wave pool set on white sandy shores
- Chill out on an inflatable tube and float along the calm waters of Boomerang Bay
- Kids get a slice of the action with 10 junior slides and fun splash zones at Nickelodeon Beach
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• No refunds for change of mind
• Value based on at-gate price
• Tickets are not transferrable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 24 Apr 2016
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival to receive your Silver or Gold Season Pass
• Please take personal photo ID to confirm identity
• Wet'n'Wild RF band will be issued for season accesss
• Please note the registration process may take up to 10 min per person
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• See Wet'n'Wild's full operating hours here:
Please present your printed voucher at the Season Pass Processing Centre at Wet’n’Wild Sydney to redeem your Wet’n’Wild Sydney Silver or Gold Season Pass for the 2015-2016 Season. Valid for use until 24 April 2016 only. Voucher must be printed and is not valid for use on mobile devices
Early birds get the worm with today’s Groupon for Wet’n’Wild Sydney, Prospect:
$85 for a silver season pass (total value up to $119)
$99.99 for a gold season pass (total value up to $139)
Water lovers look forward to unlimited access to Sydney’s favourite playground throughout the entire season. Not only can silver and gold pass holders slip and slide to their heart’s content, they also reap the rewards of various in-park discounts each time they visit. As an added bonus, gold pass holders also receive free parking and a Magic Memories Photo Package, ideal for showing off to envious friends.
During every visit, pass holders swim, splash and slide their way through over 40 attractions that are guaranteed to get the heart pumping. Climb six storeys to race friends on the looping 360Rush or delve into darkness on the T5 ride, boasting 180 metres of screams and a mammoth drop.
Challenge yourself on Australia’s first ever Double BOWLSeye, brave the rapids of the Tantrum and soar at speeds of up to 30km/h on the exhilarating Tropical Cyclone. Take a breather in an inflatable tube along the lazy Boomerang Bay or frolic in the gentle waves at The Beach. Water babies and little nippers don’t miss out with the designated kid-friendly area, Nickelodeon Beach. The kids will love the 10 water slides, as well as the mini Boomerang Bay and giant tipping bucket in the fun Splash Zone.
Wet‘n’Wild Sydney has secured its place as one of the city’s most exciting attractions. To ensure visitors have a fuss-free experience, Wet‘n’Wild Sydney offers over 1000 car parking spots, a shuttle bus during peak summer periods and the convenience of MyBand admission. Courtesy of innovative RFID technology, MyBand provides water lovers a seamless experience onsite, from entering the park to purchasing food and souvenirs. Onsite facilities include lockers, exclusive cabanas, retail shopping and several food and beverage options to keep swimmers sustained for hours of fun. Keep up to date with the fun at Wet’n’Wild Sydney on Facebook.
Ratings & Reviews
3 / 5
Great day out for the whole family, with a good assortment of rides to cater to all fear levels. Plenty of space to relax, as well as eats and drinks to suit.
Nicholas E, TripAdvisor, Mar 2015
O.M.G i felt such a rush as i went plummeting down this tube, as the floor dropped from under my feet, for a split second i felt like i was in a horror chamber, but i loved it ! i went back for a second go ! I took my 12 years old son and 10 years old niece, they had the BEST day ever! but so did i, we will back there as soon as we can.
BondiTracey, TripAdvisor, Aug 2015
Details verified 18/08/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy