$139 Five-Course Degustation with Vintage Champagne for Two at Galileo Restaurant at 5-Star The Langham ($280 Value)
- Charming, Parisian-style restaurant within the 5-star Langham Hotel
- Modern Australian cuisine with a Gallic twist
- Courses include seared local fish with truffle pate and potato, leek and mussel broth, Robbins Island Wagyu and Valhrona chocolate tart
- Includes a glass each of Vintage Laurent Perrier (2004) champagne
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Menu subject to change
• Not valid on public holidays
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 17 Jun 2014
• Phone to book: (02) 9256 2222
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Tue-Fri: 6.30pm-9.30pm (last seating)
Treat someone very special to a night of culinary indulgence with today's Groupon for Galileo Restaurant at The Langham, The Rocks:
$139 for a five-course degustation with champagne for two people (total value $280)
- Five-course degustation for two people ($180 value)
- Two glasses of Vintage Laurent Perrier (2004) ($100 value)
In the warm and romantic environs of Galileo Restaurant, couples settle in for a five-course degustation designed by globetrotting executive chef Anthony Craven. To set the tone, each diner is welcomed with a glass of premium Vintage Laurent Perrier (2004) champagne. Opening with amuse bouche, the menu proceeds through organic beetroot with goats cheese, local fish, Robbins Island Wagu before arriving at a Fromage course and a dessert of chocolate tart and vanilla bean ice cream.
Those with a taste for fine wines are invited to take the opportunity to further explore the extensive wine list, with Galileo's cellar boasting a collection of fine Australian and French wines and internationally-sourced liqueurs.
The Langham, Sydney
The Langham, Sydney is a heritage-style 5-star hotel in the heart of The Rocks, close to Sydney's iconic tourist attractions including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Facilities include a day spa and health and fitness services, masseuses, personal trainers and a 20-metre heated pool featuring stone columns and a star-dappled sky ceiling. Dining options include the Tiffin Afternoon Tea at the Globe Bar and Galileo Restaurant, both under the stewardship of executive chef Anthony Craven and sommelier Louise Radman.
- Amuse bouche
- Organic Beetroot - Heirloom red and golden beetroot, candied walnuts, goats cheese and house made lavosh
- Seared Local Fish - Potato, leek, bonito and mussel broth and truffle pate
- Robbins Island Wagyu - Grass fed striploin, esdchallot confit, carrot puree, brussels sprots and jus gras
- Valhrona Chocolate Tart - Valhrona ganache, salted caramel, aerated chocolate and vanilla bean ice cream
- One glass per person of Vintage Laurent Perrier (2004)
Ratings & Reviews
To start off with, Galileo is a beautiful restaurant. I loved the decor, the furnishings, the chairs, the tables. Everything! If you want to take someone somewhere special, this is the place!
thehungryduck, Urbanspoon, May 2013
The food was artfully arranged and each element was well executed and delicious. Service is above reproach, Charmaine is particularly good.
Tracey Blok-Earl, Urbanspoon, April 2013
Details verified 11/12/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy