- Savour some sweet self-service frozen yogurt or enjoy with a freshly-baked hot Belgian waffle
- 10 different flavours of frozen yogurt which include silky salted caramel and cookies and cream
- 98% fat free and 100% Australian owned
- 49 different toppings to choose from
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per person per day
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 12 Dec 2014
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Thu: 10am-9pm,Fri: 10am-10pm
Tragedy struck when Yogurt, upon realising his love for Ice Cream, snuck into the freezer to be with her, only to face an icy welcome and have his assets frozen forever. Enjoy the silver lining of this romantic tragedy with today’s Groupon for Yoforia, Darling Harbour:
$5 for $10 to spend on self-serve frozen yogurt or Belgian waffles
Want a Suggestion?
- 100g of mango frozen yogurt ($3.40 value)
- 100g of silky salted caramel frozen yogurt ($3.40 value)
Total Bill: $6.80 for one person
Combine your favourite flavour with a choice of toppings for a Yoforia experience. Flavours may include Natural Organic, Bulgarian Chocolate, Silky Salted Caramel, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Banana, Mango, Coconut, Taro and Lychee, and are subject to rotation. For a truly indulgent experience, team your favourite flavour with a piping hot Belgian waffle.
Yoforia strives to bring its customers mostly natural and organic ingredients creating frozen yogurt free from artificial flavours and colours. The Australian company offers a variety of tastes including chocolate, coconut and salted caramel with fresh fruit cut daily and gourmet toppings. Smoothies and acai bowls are also available.