Enhance natural features with top or lower eyeliner cosmetic tattooing or opt to include both treatments
About This Deal
$99 for lower or upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $250)
$149 for lower and upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $400)
What is cosmetic tattooing?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Must be 16 or older
• Please arrive 10 minutes early
• Parental consent is required if the client is aged between 16 and 18
• May require a touch-up visit depending on the individual’s response to pigment
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch tests are available on request
• Bookings are essential; no walk-ins are accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0434 267 033
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cosmetech Clinique
Cosmetech Clinique offers personalised semi-permanent make-up services, aiming to help clients look and feel their best. Treatments are available on areas such as eyebrows, lips, and eyeliner.