What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $199 for a two-night stay (up to $302 value)
- $265 for a three-night stay (up to $446 value)
- $435 for a five-night stay (up to $733 value)
Included in all options:
- One-Bedroom Suite stay for two people
The Hotel: Alpha Hotel Sovereign Gold Coast
Located just a stone’s throw from the buzzing heart of Surfers Paradise, Alpha Sovereign Hotel Gold Coast beckons with quick access to long stretches of golden beaches. Guests are invited to take advantage of various on-site facilities including a heated pool, spa, and sauna and explore the nearby resort centre with its shops, cafes, and lively nightclubs. Thrill-seekers can pay a visit to the nearby theme parks and water parks such as Dreamworld and Movie World, White Water World, and Wet n Wild to bring even more excitement to their stay.
After a fun-filled day, Groupies retire to one-bedroom suites, where they can eat their take-out on a balcony or in the dining area. The suites also feature flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access for the in-room entertainment.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The suite features a balcony, digital TV, lounge, dining area, kitchenette, and a bathroom.
The Area: Surfers Paradise, QLD
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run, or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts, and homewares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Surfers, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet‘n’Wild, Warner Bros Movie World, and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad of bars, pubs, and clubs within close reach
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Extra bedding available for additional charges, please enquire with the hotel directly
- Smoking policy: no-smoking property
- Self Parking
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 2nd to 5th April, 2021, 01 -12 July 2021
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Upon arrival, photo ID is required
• Security deposit, if using a credit card this will be a $1.00 Imprint, if using Eftpos, Debit or Cash this will be a $200 deposit which is refundable on departure
• The hotel reception is only staffed between the hours of 9am-5pm, 7 days a week - guests are only able to check in between these hours
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies To all travel promotions
How To Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 July 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details