What You Get
Included in all options:
- Studio Spa Ocean View for 2 people or 2-Bedroom Ocean View for 4 people, as per option chosen
- Late 11am check-out
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Kayak hire
- Bike hire
- DVD hire
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Ramada Resort Golden Beach
Situated at the southern gateway to Sunshine Coast, this beachside accommodation acts as the ideal spot for romantic couple getaways and family trips. Head to the heated pool for a relaxing dip in the water or opt for a friendly game at the tennis court. Hop on your bike for a day trip to Caloundra Beach with a stop at one of the many cafés and local boutiques before heading to Maleny and Montville, two villages located nearby.
Offering striking ocean views of the Pumicestone Passage, all accommodation options are fitted with modern amenities like a kitchenette, television, spa bath and private balcony or courtyard. The resort also boasts direct beach access for those seeking sun and sand.
Ocean View Studio
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This room features a private balcony, bathroom with spa bath, fully-equipped kitchenette, LCD TV with Foxtel, and air-conditioning.
Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Apartment features two bedrooms, a private balcony, bathroom with spa bath, fully-equipped kitchenette, LCD TV with Foxtel, and air-conditioning.
The Area: Sunshine Coast, QLD
The Sunshine Coast is a picture-perfect paradise delighting all who visit and explore it. Boasting dozens of dazzling beaches, the area is a popular favourite for young and old, where lovers of sand and sea delight in gorgeous weather and relaxed, friendly vibes. Relax on the white sand or surf the waves of nearby safe, patrolled Mooloolaba Beach, before retreating to the Esplanade for an alfresco bite to eat.
Head inland to explore famed Eumundi Markets and the nearby Buderim ginger factory, or witness native wildlife at Australia Zoo or Underwater World. Shopaholics enjoy the many items on offer at Mooloolaba, one of Queensland’s great shopping destinations. Those wanting to rehydrate swirl back a glass at Maroochy Springs Winery or Glastonbury Estate, sipping on a variety of vinos.
Head 40 minutes north and check out Noosa for the day. Travellers wander down Hastings Street, where a flurry of experiences assaults the senses. World-class restaurants, cafés, and bars bump sides with boutiques and gift shops offering all manner of stylish wares. More active souls can pack the hiking boots and venture to Noosa National Park, where legs get a workout on the trail while eyes are treated to lush bush landscapes. More natural adventures await with an eco-tour out to famed Fraser Island or a boat trip up to the river and lakes, or simply kick back in a sidewalk café with a good book.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: non-smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid photo ID)
• Credit/debit card required at check-in
• Weekends have limited availability
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions