What You Get
Choose from Six Options
Stay in a Garden Loft for two people
- $143 for one night (up to $290 value)
- $284 for two nights (up to $470 value)
- $419 for three nights (up to $650 value)
Stay in a Garden Loft for four people
- $189 for one night (up to $400.59 value)
- $374 for two nights (up to $621.18 value)
- $559 for three nights (up to $841.77 value)
Included in all options:
- 2pm early check-in
- 10am late check-out
- Night tour for all guests
The Hotel: Ferntree Rainforest Lodge
The Ferntree Rainforest Lodge Resort invites Groupies for a relaxing break in the secluded village of Cape Tribulation, Threaded around an outdoor pool, the lodges are completely immersed in a lush tropical garden, allowing guests to make the most of their nature retreat.
Those staying in a split-level Garden Loft, housing up to five people, will appreciate the generously glazed walls, letting the serenity of the surroundings spill into the interior.
The resort’s Balinese-styled Cassowary Restaurant serves up a wide variety of mouth-watering dishes, including a range of vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- Bed size/type: 1 twin trundle bed or 4 twin beds
- Standard occupancy: Two or four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, private porch or balcony with outdoor seating
The Area: Cape Tribulation, QLD
Close to the two World Heritage sites of the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef, the coastal village of Cape Tribulation, or Cape Trib, is awash with pristine natural wonders and exudes beachy, organic vibes.
Thrill seekers can set out on an off-road 4WD adventure around the village. Those eager for some natural green settings head south to the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest. As the oldest of its kind in the world, the forest is home to a unique array of wildlife and sprawling canopies.
The Great Barrier Reef is another nearby sight, and one not to be missed. Take an island day trip, scenic flight or dive tour and get a new appreciation for this natural wonder.
- Early check-in from 2pm
Late check-out by 10am
- Smoking is not alowed
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: all school holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter
• Deal is valid for people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: +61 (0)7 4098 0000
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on check-in