What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $159 for a two-night stay, valid Mon-Thu (up to $282 value)
$219 for a three-night stay, valid Mon-Thu (up to $398 value)
- $199 for a two-night stay (up to $322 value)
- $269 for a three-night stay (up to $438 value)
Included in all options:
- Late 12pm check-out
- Bottle of wine on arrival
The Hotel: Hunter Valley Retreat
Sitting on more than 200 acres of beautiful Australian bushland at the foot of majestic Watagan Mountains lies the Hunter Valley Retreat, an inviting country lodge nestled close to abundant wildlife and local produce. The retreat offers double rooms as well as apartments consisting of one or two bedrooms for families or larger groups. There are also three- and six-bedroom villas available suitable for up to 14 people. The Hunter Valley Retreat can also cater for dog-friendly stays.
The onsite restaurant offers country-style meals available on the weekends and whenever groups are in the house. The property also boasts an outdoor fire pit, tree hammock and volleyball net. Other activities available nearby include helicopter rides, horse riding, wine tours, bushwalking and many more.
- Bed size/type: One Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- En suite bathroom, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
The Area: Hunter Valley, NSW
One of Australia’s premier wine-growing regions, the Hunter Valley is a landscape where rolling vineyards are surrounded by native bush and vast farmland. It’s a place where kangaroos bound across paddocks, locals enlighten tourists about hidden gems and an abundance of charming cafés and restaurants await hungry travellers.
Hard-working visitors reward themselves by absconding the city and spending long, carefree days vineyard hopping and enjoying the sprawling bush scenery. With dozens of wineries located nearby, retreaters embark on a self-guided vino adventure or join a tour to hear from the experts. Foodies experience a variety of fresh food, dining at one of the many cafés for lunch or quality restaurants in the evening.
Cheese and chocolate fans are in their element with numerous factories scattered about, including the famous Smelly Cheese Shop. For something different, try horse riding, hot air ballooning or take a stroll through the beautiful Hunter Valley Gardens. There are also a number of golf courses and day spas within easy reach.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Pets are allowed - no extra charges
- 19 December 2020 - 4 January 2020
- 24-27 January 2021
• Deal is valid for up to 2 people in Queen Room
• Can purchase multiple vouchers
• Not valid on public holidays and Christmas day
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Please note the property does not have air conditioning
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 June 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival