What You Get
Due to the current situation and recommendations from NSW health, Q Station has closed and will not be accepting bookings or guests from the 19th of December until Monday the 4th of January 2021.
Choose from Two Options
- $179 for a one-night stay (up to $429 value)
- $289 for a two-night stay (up to $728 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Queen Room for two people
- Hotel breakfast for two people
- Bottle of wine
- Late check-out by 12pm
Click here to read about the hotel’s COVID-19 safety procedures and policies.
The Hotel: Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
Situated in the historic site of the old Quarantine Station, Q Station provides a truly unique way for Sydneysiders and tourists alike to experience Manly. Offering an authentic historical experience, the site is enveloped within the rugged bushland of the Sydney Harbour National Park. It’s here that travellers come to sneak a glimpse into the evocative history of the area, as well as simultaneously revel in its magnificent present. With Manly Wharf close by, travellers are also in a prime position to explore their greater surroundings by ferry, take a dip in the sea or bask in the sun at the beach.
The Deluxe Queen Room is comfortably fitted with Queen bedding and has French-style doors leading out to the balcony. Two chairs and a coffee table out on the balcony provide the perfect location to relax while overlooking the tranquil grounds or historic buildings of Q Station. Featuring an en-suite bathroom fitted out with a shower over a bathtub or just a shower, the contemporary room also has a small refrigerator. Late check-out by midday gives guests a little extra time to enjoy their queen bed before heading back to everyday life.
Deluxe Queen Room
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features en suite bathroom, a balcony and a small refrigerator
The Area: Manly, Sydney
Close to the bustle and bright lights of Sydney’s CBD, but far away for some quiet beachside relaxation, Manly’s laid-back surf culture and outdoor activities make tourists feel right at home. Take a stroll along Manly Beach and the string of shops, markets, cafes and bars along the water’s edge. For those feeling extra-active, take the Manly to Spit Bridge Scenic Walkway for a mix of bushland and harbour views along the 10km. Give the legs a rest and hire a boat or kayak for a few peaceful hours spent on the glistening water.
A short ferry ride away is the heart of Sydney for those looking to see as much as they can during their time away. Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, starting from Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs, and weekend markets present a cultural experience.
- Check-in from 2pm to 11pm
- Late check-out by midday
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking property
- Pets not allowed
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- A minimum of two-night stay required over Saturday night
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Friday and Saturday night surcharge: $80, payable to the hotel directly
• Please note that Saturday nights are limited with availability between November 2020 and 31 December 2020
• Minimum two-night stay is required on Saturday night
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes/cancellations
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2021
• Email to book: H8773@accor.com
• Please state full name, email address and contact information, preferred dates along with the voucher and security codes. Only bookings with complete information included will be accepted
• Please attach a PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival