Up to four adrenaline seekers can enjoy a three-hour quad tour that includes briefing and quad bike riding
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$139 for a three-hour quad bike tour for one person (total value up to $169)
$278 for a three-hour quad bike tour for two people (total value up to $338)
$417 for a three-hour quad bike tour for three people (total value up to $507)
$556 for a three-hour quad bike tour for four people (total value up to $676)
- Enjoy a 30-minute induction and a 2.5-hour session of quad bike riding
- Includes hands-on introduction and familiarisation briefing
- Session runs from 9 a.m. to midday or midday to 3 p.m. everyday.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• 72 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for Pinjar tour only
• All riders in control of the quad bike must be minimum 16 years of age
• 4 people required per booking for tour to go ahead
• Please bring bottled water (minimum 2 litres required) and wear long pants, long sleeves and sensible footwear (no shorts and thongs/flipflops)
• Please check safety list for basic requirements to participate: http://www.perthquad.com.au/safety
• Perth Quad FAQ: http://www.perthquad.com.au/faq
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 7 days in advance
• Book online: http://www.perthquad.com.au/book_now. Fill out the yellow boxes only and click 'Send'
(1) Fill in name, email, and put "Groupon" in subject bar
(2) In the message box please fill in number of people, desired date and Groupon voucher Security Code
(3) You will receive an email to confirm your booking or alternative dates
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Meeting at Pinjar Motorcycle area in Norwergup, only 35min North of Perth CBD
About Perth Quad
Perth Quad enables customers to experience thrilling excursions on Can Am DS 250 quad bikes. The company offers full day tours of Pinjar for groups as large as six participants, and plenty of photo opportunities. Located in short distance from the city, quad experiences are an ideal way to spend an adventurous Full Adventure Day.