Tattoos that aged badly or were never good in the first place can be faded with a laser treatment valid for a small or large area
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$69 for one session of laser tattoo removal on a small area (6x6cm)
$149 for one session of laser tattoo removal on a large area (14x14cm)
- Unwanted inkwork can be faded using laser technology
- Can affect both dark and brightly coloured tattoos
- Available for a small or large area
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
Please contact the merchant for more information
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun - Tues
• Results will vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0423 657 221
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Provocateur specialises in beauty, hair and weight management services. Their offer includes make-up application and classes, as well as cosmetic products available for purchase. Additionally, the salon provides hair and lash extensions, tinting, waxing, spray tanning and facials, along with lipo cavitation and radio frequency treatments.