Duos can eat in style by savouring Japanese treats such as teriyaki beef, Hokkaido oyster, miso soup and green tea tiramisu
Recent Positive Groupon Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: five-course Japanese banquet for two or four people
Set menu for each duo includes:
- First course: wakame salad (seaweed salad with sesame dressing)
- Second course: Hokkaido oyster, scallop mornay, dragon beard and Takoyaki
- Third course: salmon carpaccio, Ichiban roll, California roll and tuna tata
- Fourth course - main; choice of:
- Chicken katsu - deep-fried chicken ﬁllet with tonkatsu sauce and a salad on the side or
- Teriyaki beef - grilled beef served with housemade teriyaki sauce
- Fifth course: green tea tiramisu with vanilla ice cream
- Miso soup and Japanese rice
- Enjoy five Japanese courses with diverse items such as seaweed salad and salmon carpaccio
- Pick either chicken katsu or teriyaki beef for main
- End on a sweet note with green tea tiramisu with vanilla ice cream
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. 14 day cancellation rights do not apply to booked vouchers. Bookings can be modified or cancelled up until 24 hours before the appointment. No refunds after cancellation/modification period. Expires 6 months after purchase. Limit 4 people per booking per table. Limit 1 per person.
About Tokio Fans Japanese Restaurant
Set on a picturesque lakefront in the Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hills, Tokio Fans Japanese Restaurant offer an extensive menu with set lunch options, takeaway bento boxes and seasonal specials. Patrons can choose from a range of sushi and sashimi delicacies, as well as from tempura and udon-based dishes. The venue can also cater for various special occasions.