Hygienically Clean Carpets and Upholstery - $49 for the Professional Steam Cleaning of 4 Rooms or the Upholstery of 3 Chairs with JP Carpetmate ($160 value)
- Professional steam carpet clean of 4 rooms or the upholstery on 3 chairs
- Hygienic clean at 110 degrees celsius
- Friendly, family-run business
- Fully trained technicians
- Truck-mounted cleaning systems for best results - dry within 3 to 5 hours for well ventilated rooms
- 24 hour satisfaction guarantee
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase 3 additional as gifts
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking required
- Valid only within 30km of the Melbourne CBD
- Room size up to 12sqm - living and dining rooms greater than 12sqm count as 2 rooms
- 24hr cancellation policy
- New customers only
- Excludes leather upholstery
just like puppies, regularly hide behind grandfather chairs, panting nervously
when threatened with bath time. Tame your carpets with today’s deal: $49 for the professional steam
cleaning of four rooms or the upholstery on three chairs with JP Carpetmate ($160 value).
Curious carpets crying out for extra care cut to the chase with a professional steam clean from a quality, friendly business. Four rooms up to 12 square metres each have the opportunity of enjoying a steam bath, allowing their pile to shine as new. Alternatively, allow three chairs to once again glow as the upholstery revels in special vapourisation. Steam cleaning removes dust and other allergy-affecting particles from the surface allowing the asthmatic to allergy suffering to breathe easy. At over 100 degrees celsius the steam penetrates directly to the base of the carpet or fabric to kill dust mites, nose-destroying odours and encroaching glaciers.
Proudly family-run, JP Carpetmate stick to their motto, “we care about your carpets like our own.” The company offers a complete range of carpet services including emergency flood damage support and regularly steam cleans carpets in offices, schools, personal abodes and rock star hotel rooms. The sophisticated truck-mounted cleaning systems and dry cleaning methods mean that carpet is dry within three to five hours in well ventilated areas.