The Entrance, NSW: From $149 for a 5-Star Resort Stay for Two or Six People with Bottle of Wine at Quay West Resort Magenta Shores
- Luxurious 5-star hotel just a short wdrive from The Entrance Beach
- 18-hole golf course and tennis courts on-site
- Day spa and Restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Go souvenir shopping at The Entrance
- Indulge in water sports on Tuggerah Lake
- $179 for a one-night stay in a Studio Guestroom for two people on Saturday ($259 value)
- $229 for a one-night stay in a Three-Bedroom Villa for up to six people between Sunday and Friday ($359 value)
- $279 for a one-night stay in a Three-Bedroom Villa for up to six people on Saturday ($449 value)
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Wi-Fi access
- Deal is for 2 and 6 people
- All bookings are subject to availability. No refunds if your preferred date is unavailable
- Blackout periods:
June long weekend (7-9 June) and 15-22 June 2013
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Cancellation is not permitted after booking confirmation. Any changes required after booking has been made are at the discretion of the property and charges may apply
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Flights not included
- 1 bottle of wine per booking
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Can travel to: 31 Aug 2013
- Must book by 20 Jul 2013
- Phone to book: (02) 4352 8100
- Or email to book:
- State name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay and Groupon voucher/security codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
Buffeted by water on three sides, popular Central Coast locale the Entrance is perfectly positioned between the calm waters of Tuggerah Lake and the Pacific Ocean. One of New South Wales’ most revered destinations for more than a hundred years, The Entrance offers visitors a unique mixture of natural beauty, coastal adventure and small town ambiance.
Just five minutes north of the Entrance lies Magenta, a leafy enclave dominated by the Wyrrabalong National Park where a spirit of idyllic seclusion exists despite the proximity to the many amenities of The Entrance. Get away from it all with today’s Groupon for Quay West Resort Magenta Shores
Situated just a five-minute drive from the famously sandy shore of The Entrance Beach, Quay West Resort Magenta Shores offers its guests access to all of the Central Coast’s premier attractions and amenities while preserving an atmosphere of solitude and natural splendour. Groupies are welcomed to their coastal oasis with a bottle of wine with which to toast their overnight escape before being escorted to their room.
Couples stay in the Studio Guestroom, a private space boasting a fully furnished balcony with views of the golf course, gardens or lagoon pool ideal for a romantic holiday. Sojourning sextets bed down in the Three-Bedroom Villa, an expansive living area boasting king or queen-sized beds, two bathrooms, a self-contained kitchen and a private balcony. Access to Wi-Fi allows business-minded peeps to keep an eye on their real world interests in between trips to the beach and dips in the indoor and outdoor pools. The resort also boasts an 18-hole golf course and tennis courts.
The hotel is situated just 15 minutes’ drive from The Entrance, one of New South Wales’ most revered coastal locations and a hub for tourism in the region. Peeps in need of some retail therapy stroll down the Entrance Road, and browse the quality products on offer.
Nature-loving Groupies hire a boat and anchor down in the ocean for a spot of fishing; try their hand at surfing; or soak up the sun on the golden sands of the beautiful beaches, which are located right on the resort’s doorstep. Alternatively, wander down to the magnificent Tuggerah Lake and have a go at water-skiing, canoeing, sailing, rowing or sailboarding.
This place is amazing, I've now stayed there 3 times now and it's great for the whole family. The staff are also so kind and friendly.
– Rosemary K, Trip Advisor, February 2013
Quay West Resort was the perfect quick getaway and our whole group really enjoyed it.
– Ros-Les, Trip Advisor, April 2013