- Inner city boutique heritage-listed hotel
- Selection includes warm scones, an assortment of mini cake slices, macarons, and open-faced sandwiches
- Choose between a barista coffee or from an extensive range of teas
- Glass of sparkling wine included
• Max. 3 vouchers per table/booking
• Valid for ages 18+
• Not valid Mon-Fri or public holidays
• High Tea available 1pm-4pm
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 9 Oct 2014
• Must book by: 9 Sept 2014
• Phone to book: (08) 9320 3333
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Or email to book: email@example.com
• State requested time, date, pax, contact number, Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
high tea runs from 1-4pm
Sir Edmund Hilary invented high tea when he reached the summit of Mount Everest and was outraged to find he couldn't get a decent cuppa' anywhere. Climb to new heights with today's Groupon for The Melbourne Hotel, CBD:
$59 for a high tea for two people (total value up to $118)
The high tea selection offered at the Melbourne Hotel includes warm scones served with decadent fresh cream and assorted jams, an assortment of mini cake slices, macarons and mini creme brûlée pots. Also on offer are petite savoury delights and delicate gourmet open-faced sandwiches. Customers are invited to choose a serve of barista coffee or from an extensive range of tea (refillable). A glass of sparkling wine per customer is also on offer.
The Melbourne Hotel
Built in 1897 and ideally positioned between Perth's city centre and West Perth's business district, The Melbourne Hotel is only minutes away from the King Street Shopping Precinct, the Swan River and the Botanic Gardens. The hotel offers 33 guest rooms decorated in a traditional style with a personal touch of individual styling to selected rooms. It features facilities for business conferences, cocktail parties, work functions and private parties. Additionally, The Melbourne Hotel caters for breakfasts seminars, boardroom luncheons, cocktail parties or sundowners and catering for guests with special dietary requirements is also available.
Ratings & Reviews
I had heard of The Famous High Teas Here At The Melbourne, So thought id take my mum as a belated gift. We were blown away by the fantastic quality of the food and Amazing champagne throughout! The ambiance and feel of the venue is superb will be back soon for this again!
Qwert, Urbanspoon, July 2013
...Service was especially lovely, polished and professional with smiles all around. We were consistently checked up on and a glass of champagne was replaced without complaint by a Coke for my cousin. A pot of hot tea was waiting on arrival. The Melbourne itself is a very elegant dining hall, peaceful and perfect for an afternoon tea. With the deal, it was well worth the experience!
The Non Existent Diet, Urbanspoon, October 2013
Details verified 26/03/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy