Complexions can be refreshed and rejuvenated with a chemical peel, paired with an LED therapy treatment; opt for one or two sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$89 for one session of chemical peel and LED therapy (total value up to $150)
$178 for two sessions of chemical peel and LED therapy (total value up to $300)
- LED light therapy can target redness and inflammation including acne
- Chemical peels are designed to clear your skin and promote cell turnover.
- Treatment performed by a nurse or therapist trained in dermatology
- Opt to include a follow-up session for best results
What is a chemical peel?
Chemical peels are an important part of all skin care routines as they remove any dirt build up in your pores and action cell turnover to reveal the your fresh skin beneath. The nurse or therapist will cleanse your skin before carrying out any treatment.
What happens afterwards?
Your skin will look slightly red for a few hours immediately following the peel but will settle quickly. Patients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This treatment calls on the skin-revitalising and inflammation reducing properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. This is a very comfortable and relaxing treatment, with the warmth from the LED lamp soothing as you rest.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime after LED treatments, and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrival may result in shortened treatment time or voucher being voided
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Please contact Brisbane Skin if you have concerns before purchasing the deal
• Valid for light chemical peel only
• You may experience discomfort after the peel; there is no downtime associated with superficial peels and you can return to work or normal activity after your treatment if you choose
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3160 3330
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brisbane Skin
Boasting four locations, Brisbane Skin is a specialist medical practice that specialises in advanced cosmetic and laser treatments. All staff are trained by world leading dermatologist, Dr Shobhan Manoharan. Facials, peel, anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers are on offer, along with pigmentation procedures and laser hair removal. The clinic provides complimentary initial cosmetic consultations with a nurse or therapist to address customers' concerns.