Europcar Discount Codes
Groupon Code! $15 Off Bookings $150+ at Europcar
Click here to grab your exclusive discount code!66 usedExpires 31/03/2020
Up to 20% Off Vehicle Hires Made in Advance at Europcar
Book 21 days in advance and save up to 20% on bookings longer than 2 days.331 usedExpires 20/04/2020
Book Your Car Hire HERE at Europcar and Get a $200 Voucher for Accommodation
Save $200 on accommodation when you book for more than 3 days with Europcar!Expires 10/03/2020
Save Up to 15% on Holiday Hires 5+ Days at Europcar
Planning a road trip in Australia or New Zealand this holiday season? Book with Europcar for up to 15% off!Expires 29/02/2020
Premium Cover is Up to 25% Off at Europcar
Reduce the Damage Liability Fee to 0 by purchasing Europcar's Premium Cover at a discounted rate!46 usedExpires 14/03/2020
Save 15% When You Rent a Prestige Car for 5+ Days at Europcar
Have an occasion? Or just need to impress? Either way you'll save 15% on eligible bookings right here!Expires 22/03/2020
Europcar Offers 10% Off Hires in New Zealand Longer than 3 Days!
Click here to discover your Europcar savings.Expires 22/03/2020
Popular Europcar for Promo Codes February 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Premium Cover is Up to 25% Off at Europcar||Online Deal||14 Mar 2020|
|Save Up to 15% on Holiday Hires 5+ Days at Europcar||Online Deal||29 Feb 2020|
|Book Your Car Hire HERE at Europcar and Get a $200 Voucher for Accommodation||Online Deal||10 Mar 2020|
|Up to 20% Off Vehicle Hires Made in Advance at Europcar||Online Deal||20 Apr 2020|
|Groupon Code! $15 Off Bookings $150+ at Europcar||Exclusive Online Code||31 Mar 2020|
|Groupon Code! Save $30 on Bookings Over $300 at Europcar||Exclusive Online Code||31 Mar 2020|
Q&A with Europcar
How do I find my nearest Europcar rental location?
Check the Europcar station finder to locate your nearest Europcar location where you can pick up and drop off your rental.
Can I register an additional driver with Europcar?
Yes, additional drivers can be added to the rental agreement. Specify any additional drivers when you book or, if you’ve already made your booking, you can do so in person at your Europcar station.
Can I rent a truck or van with Europcar?
Yes you can - check out the fleet selection at your nearest station.
Do Europcar vehicles come with car seats?
You can hire a baby seat or booster seat when you book, or add one to your booking with the ‘add extras tool’.
Can I amend or cancel my Europcar booking?
You can amend or cancel your booking free of charge, provided you let Europcar know at least 48 hours before the hire period is due to begin. New prices and times may apply if you make a change, so just check out the pricing before you go ahead and make a change.
A Guide to Safe Road Trips
Road trips are a popular holiday. In fact, a survey conducted on behalf of Ford found that 73% of Americans prefer road tripping to flying and would happily add six and a half hours onto their travelling time to avoid the airport. But why do we love road trips so much?
- 69% said it’s the scenic views
- 69% because of the freedom to stop whenever
- 57% felt it was packing whatever you want
Across the pond, European travellers love a road trip too. Cars (private or rented) are the main means of transport for tourists, used for 65% of all trips. According to Eurostat, cars were particularly predominant in:
- Slovenia (84% of trips)
- Portugal (80%)
- The Czech Republic (79%)
- Spain (77%)
- Bulgaria (75%)
- Hungary (74%)
- France (74%)
Ford conducted another survey of over 2,000 children in Europe to find out what annoyed kids about car journeys. Turns out it’s having to endure their parents’ singing! They also complained about badly behaved moms and dads who shout at other drivers, swear and pick their noses.
Facts About Safe Driving in Europe
- The country with the highest number of deaths caused by driving is Romania. As many as 99 people out of every 1,000,000 will die on an annual basis as a result of a driving accident.
- The EU is behind its target. In 2013, the EU set itself a target of lowering the number of deaths on their roads by 50%. So far, they’re behind that target. By 2017 they aimed to have reduced fatal accidents by 38%. In reality, there was a 20% reduction.
- But let’s not be too harsh – that 20% is a great step. In fact, current statistics actually represent the best figures the EU has ever seen. With an average death rate of 49-in-a-million, things are slowly moving in the right direction.
- Should we count Russia? Russia isn’t part of the EU. In fact, its inclusion as a part of Europe as a whole is still something which is debated by some. Interestingly, death rates here are excessively high when compared to other nations in the same region. Their figure sits at just over 200 people dead per million inhabitants.
Interesting European Driving Laws
A handful of European countries have come up with some unexpected driving rules:
- A warning triangle in France. Every car in France is required to carry a warning triangle. Until recently, it had been proposed that all vehicles would also be required to carry a breathalyser.
- Stay within the lines in Iceland. In the Scandinavian country of Iceland, rules have been enforced which require you to stay within the lines when you drive on any road. This aims to protect the endangered plants across the nation – including alongside roads.
- Don’t drink anything while driving in Cyprus. In Cyprus, it’s illegal to drink anything while behind the wheel. And when we say anything, we mean anything. Fizzy drinks, milk and even water is forbidden. The government feels it distracts too much from the road.
- Spare pair of specs in Spain. If you’re required to wear prescription lenses when driving in Spain, it’s your duty to carry a second pair with you at all times. After all, who knows when they might break?
Be sure to watch out when you’re in any of these countries.
Connect with Europcar
Call Europcar: For reservations and pre-hire queries, call 1300 13 13 90. For post-hire queries, call 1300 72 00 55.
Email Europcar: email@example.com