Europcar Discount Codes
Save $18 Off Bookings Over $180 at Europcar
Make your money go further with this CODE!46 usedExpires 30/09/2020
Rent 5+ Days & Save 15% Within Australia or New Zealand at Europcar
Why not holiday here this year?
September Super Sale: Up to 25% Off at Europcar
Plan a trip to your dream destination and save on car rentals!99 usedExpires 30/09/2020
- Never miss a greatEuropcarcoupon, and so many more!
10% Off Hires in AU & NZ for More than 3 Days at Europcar
Planning a trip? Hire a car with Europcar to make travelling that much easier!
Europcar Has One-Way Car Hire From as Low as $1
Help Europcar relocate their vehicle & get an unbeatable price on your car hire!
Book Your Holiday with Europcar and Get a $200 Voucher for Accommodation!
Save $200 on accommodation when you book for more than 3 days with Europcar!
15% Off Prestigious Car Rentals of 5+ Days from Europcar
Have an occasion? Or simply want to impress? Either way, you'll save 15% on eligible bookings right here!
Book a Rental 21 Days in Advance & Save Up to 20% at Europcar
Don't miss your chance to save 20% on eligible orders!
Popular Europcar for Promo Codes September 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Europcar Has One-Way Car Hire From as Low as $1||Online Deal||15 Dec 2020|
|10% Off Hires in AU & NZ for More than 3 Days at Europcar||Online Deal||15 Dec 2020|
|September Super Sale: Up to 25% Off at Europcar||Online Deal||30 Sep 2020|
|Rent 5+ Days & Save 15% Within Australia or New Zealand at Europcar||Online Deal||15 Dec 2020|
|Save $18 Off Bookings Over $180 at Europcar||Exclusive Online Code||30 Sep 2020|
|Code: $25 Off Bookings $250+ at Europcar||Exclusive Online Code||30 Sep 2020|
Q&A with Europcar
How do I find my nearest Europcar rental location?
Check the Europcar station finder to locate your nearest Europcar location where you can pick up and drop off your rental.
Can I register an additional driver with Europcar?
Yes, additional drivers can be added to the rental agreement. Specify any additional drivers when you book or, if you’ve already made your booking, you can do so in person at your Europcar station.
Can I rent a truck or van with Europcar?
Yes you can - check out the fleet selection at your nearest station.
Do Europcar vehicles come with car seats?
You can hire a baby seat or booster seat when you book, or add one to your booking with the ‘add extras tool’.
Can I amend or cancel my Europcar booking?
You can amend or cancel your booking free of charge, provided you let Europcar know at least 48 hours before the hire period is due to begin. New prices and times may apply if you make a change, so just check out the pricing before you go ahead and make a change.
A Guide to Safe Road Trips
Road trips are a popular holiday. In fact, a survey conducted on behalf of Ford found that 73% of Americans prefer road tripping to flying and would happily add six and a half hours onto their travelling time to avoid the airport. But why do we love road trips so much?
- 69% said it’s the scenic views
- 69% because of the freedom to stop whenever
- 57% felt it was packing whatever you want
Across the pond, European travellers love a road trip too. Cars (private or rented) are the main means of transport for tourists, used for 65% of all trips. According to Eurostat, cars were particularly predominant in:
- Slovenia (84% of trips)
- Portugal (80%)
- The Czech Republic (79%)
- Spain (77%)
- Bulgaria (75%)
- Hungary (74%)
- France (74%)
Ford conducted another survey of over 2,000 children in Europe to find out what annoyed kids about car journeys. Turns out it’s having to endure their parents’ singing! They also complained about badly behaved moms and dads who shout at other drivers, swear and pick their noses.
Facts About Safe Driving in Europe
- The country with the highest number of deaths caused by driving is Romania. As many as 99 people out of every 1,000,000 will die on an annual basis as a result of a driving accident.
- The EU is behind its target. In 2013, the EU set itself a target of lowering the number of deaths on their roads by 50%. So far, they’re behind that target. By 2017 they aimed to have reduced fatal accidents by 38%. In reality, there was a 20% reduction.
- But let’s not be too harsh – that 20% is a great step. In fact, current statistics actually represent the best figures the EU has ever seen. With an average death rate of 49-in-a-million, things are slowly moving in the right direction.
- Should we count Russia? Russia isn’t part of the EU. In fact, its inclusion as a part of Europe as a whole is still something which is debated by some. Interestingly, death rates here are excessively high when compared to other nations in the same region. Their figure sits at just over 200 people dead per million inhabitants.
Interesting European Driving Laws
A handful of European countries have come up with some unexpected driving rules:
- A warning triangle in France. Every car in France is required to carry a warning triangle. Until recently, it had been proposed that all vehicles would also be required to carry a breathalyser.
- Stay within the lines in Iceland. In the Scandinavian country of Iceland, rules have been enforced which require you to stay within the lines when you drive on any road. This aims to protect the endangered plants across the nation – including alongside roads.
- Don’t drink anything while driving in Cyprus. In Cyprus, it’s illegal to drink anything while behind the wheel. And when we say anything, we mean anything. Fizzy drinks, milk and even water is forbidden. The government feels it distracts too much from the road.
- Spare pair of specs in Spain. If you’re required to wear prescription lenses when driving in Spain, it’s your duty to carry a second pair with you at all times. After all, who knows when they might break?
Be sure to watch out when you’re in any of these countries.
Connect with Europcar
Call Europcar: For reservations and pre-hire queries, call 1300 13 13 90. For post-hire queries, call 1300 72 00 55.
Email Europcar: email@example.com