Today's Top Discount Codes & Offers
Vistaprint Promo Codes
Get 250 Unique Business Cards from $10 at Vistaprint
Use this discount code to save money on your new business cards.
One Month Free Trial with Digital Marketing Services at Vistaprint
Make your company visible online with a free month trial.
Get $30 Offf For Referring a Friends at Vistaprint
Spread the word about the quality of Vistaprint services. You can get $30 for every friend who spends $60 on our products.
Order Custom Stickers from $6.99 at Vistaprint
You can order a variety of designs and shapes - check out all details here.
Popular Vistaprint Offers
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Start Date|
|Order Business Cards and Save Extra 20% Off at Vistaprint||Online Code||May 2019|
|Order Custom Stickers from $6.99 at Vistaprint||Online Deal||April 2019|
|Get $30 Offf For Referring a Friends at Vistaprint||Online Deal||April 2019|
|One Month Free Trial with Digital Marketing Services at Vistaprint||Online Deal||April 2019|
|Get 250 Unique Business Cards from $10 at Vistaprint||Online Code||April 2019|
Q&A with Vistaprint
When will my Vistaprint products arrive?
Once you’ve purchased your goods with a Vistaprint promo code, you’ll be eager for your parcel to arrive. Standard shipping takes 9-11 business days, priority shipping takes 5-7 business days and express shipping takes up to 3 business days to arrive. Exact prices will be displayed at checkout, but you can get quotes using the Vistaprint instant quote tool.
Can I cancel or amend my Vistaprint order?
As long as your order hasn’t gone into production, it should be possible to cancel. Select ‘My Account’, followed by ‘View Order History’ and hit cancel for the order in question. You may also see an option to ‘View/Edit Order’ which will give you the opportunity to make any amendments. If you cannot see this option, it is too late to make any changes.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the quality of my Vistaprint purchase?
If you are unhappy with your Vistaprint products, please contact the customer care team on 1800 431 217 as soon as possible to find out what your options are.
How do I reorder my Vistaprint products?
It’s easy to reorder your Vistaprint goods. Simply select ‘My Account’ and ‘Reorder’ to view your previous purchases. Choose the order you want to repeat and hit ‘Reorder Now’. The item will be automatically added to your cart; all you need to do is complete the checkout process.
Can I request Vistaprint samples before I commit to an order?
Head to the ‘Request Samples’ page to order a free sample kit, complete with a selection of paper stocks, sizes and special finishes.
Vistaprint's Guide to Paper Recycling
The recycling of paper is vital. By separating paper wastage you’ll have a positive impact on the planet, that benefits the natural world and ensures it thrives for millions of years to come.
There are numerous benefits for recycling more paper, such as:
- Conserving natural resources
- Saving energy
- Reducing greenhouse gases
- Freeing up landfill spaces
In fact, recycling just one tonne of paper can save 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 380 gallons of oil, 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space and 4,000 kilowatts of energy.
The good news? Paper recycling is on the up. Combined efforts from world leaders, environmental campaigners, major conglomerates, SMEs, and domestic properties, has resulted in a serious uplift in recycled paper.
In fact, since 1990, the recovery rate of used paper has increased 90%, according to the American Forest & Paper Association.
How Vistaprint is Promoting Sustainability
Vistaprint have taken it upon themselves to become responsible in their paper usage too, with a sustainability platform detailing how they’re tackling the issues of wastage.
Key stats from Vistaprint include:
- 95% of Vistaprint paper products are printed on paper certified to the highest standard of responsible forestry
- 1800 tonnes of greenhouse gases have been eliminated from Vistaprint operations since 2017
Vistaprint is also on a mission to reduce emissions in line with the 2015 Paris Agreement – which means cutting the carbon footprint by 50%, by 2025.
Speaking about Vistaprint’s plans, founder Robert Keane, said:
“The fight to end carbon pollution is one of the most important challenges facing the world today.
“Success requires perseverance in the face of adversity and a commitment to what is right… we're a global company and we want to be a good global citizen.”
Did You Know? Facts about Paper Usage
Paper production and wastage is a big deal. The facts are compelling, and we’re sure you’ll find the following stats mindblowing.
- 40% of the world’s logging industry goes into making paper.
- A staggering 3-6 billion trees are cut down each year – with 4 billion of them going towards paper production.
- Paper usage has increased 126% in 20 years, to 92 million tonnes.
- Paper production accounts for 12% of total energy usage – that’s the third biggest in all manufacturing.
- On top of that, the industry is the 4th largest contributor to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Despite mass recycling efforts around the world, 16% of landfills are stacked with paper products.
- And this results in the release of poisonous methane, released as paper decomposes. Methane is 23x more potent than CO2.
- Hate junk mail? So does the environment. 44% finds its way into those landfills.
- Since 1989, 1.4 million hectares of natural forestry have been cut down and replaced by tree farms.
- But that hasn’t stopped us culling natural habitats. Still, 71% of paper production derives from forestry timber.
Connecting with Vistaprint
Call Vistaprint: 1800 431 217 Mon-Fri 8am-10pm AEST
Email Vistaprint: via this online contact form for a response within one business day
Live chat with Vistaprint: via the customer care page