boohoo Discount Codes
Popular Boohoo Offers
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Slogan & Graphic Tee's from $10 at Boohoo||Online Deal||21 Apr|
|From Only $6 You Can Get Cute Dresses from Boohoo!||Online Deal||15 Mar|
|50% to 70% Off Boohoo's Entire Sale Range!||Online Deal||15 Mar|
|New Year, New You! Grab Activewear from $5 at Boohoo||Online Deal||31 Jan|
|50% Off Sitewide Orders at Boohoo Now||Online Deal||26 Jan|
|Get 40% Off & FREE Shipping at Boohoo - January Special||Online Code||31 Jan|
Q&A with boohoo
When will my boohoo delivery arrive?
Standard delivery costs $6.99 and takes up to 8 working days to arrive.
What is the boohoo returns policy?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund using the returns portal online. Refunds take up to 14 days to be processed.
How can I find out about the latest boohoo news?
Sign up to the boohoo mailing list for sale updates and the latest trends - you’ll the the first to know when there’s a boohoo discount code available!
Is there an boohoo size guide?
Yes! Make sure you find the right fit for you with the size guide. boohoo caters to plus size, maternity, petite and tall fits!
How can I pay for my boohoo order?
As well as all leading debit and credit cards, boohoo accepts Apple Pay, afterpay and Paypal.
Boohoo and Unsustainability in the Fashion Industry
Nothing lasts forever. The impact the fashion world is having on the world around us could have repercussions for generations to come. But where are things currently going wrong?
- Wasted resources. Over 15 million tonnes of textile and fabric is discarded every year in the US alone. This figure represents just a handful of resources which are being used up and tossed away without a second thought.
- Water pollution and consumption. The use of certain types of dye has resulted in toxic elements like lead, mercury and arsenic working their way into drinking water in parts of the world. This has had a disruptive impact on wildlife and, in some cases, local cultures. Excessive levels of water are also being used to produce certain crops.
- Pesticide and insecticide use. Shockingly, the fashion industry’s cotton production accounts for as much as 18% of all pesticide use and 25% of insecticide use across the globe. These chemicals have been shown to have a negative impact on the health of those who come into contact with them.
- Carbon emissions. On current stats, if the fashion industry was a country it would have the fifth highest carbon emissions in the world (behind only the US, China, India and Russia). Clothing alone accounts for 3% of all CO2 in the atmosphere, while it takes 132 tonnes of coal to produce the 60 billion kilograms of textiles needed to service the world’s demands.
Why you should support sustainable fashion
With the Pulse of the Fashion Industry 2019 Update indicating that the fashion industry is slowing down on sustainability efforts, it’s more important than ever for consumers to act responsibility.
And there’s some good news. Shoppers are interested in a brand’s eco-friendly efforts, with 75% of consumers indicating they view sustainability as either extremely or very important to them. What’s more, 33% have switched brands to support those that take a public stance on environmental change. An additional 50% of shoppers plan to switch brands in the future to support those that are environmentally-friendly.
If we continue at the current pace, by 2030, the fashion industry will manufacture 102 million tonnes of clothes and shoes – that’s the same weight as half a million blue whales! Add to that the Pulse Report’s revelation that 40% of all fashion companies have not even begun to take sustainability seriously, and we need to think about what we can do. This includes:
- Finding out how your clothes are made – and by who
- Appreciate your existing clothes
- Wash smart on a cool wash with eco-friendly detergent
- Upcycle, repair and share your clothes
- Shop sensibly – buy the clothes you’ll love to wear again and again
The Boohoo Code of Conduct
Boohoo are standing up and taking account of the situation. They’ve introduced a strict code of conduct, with some of the most important highlights including:
- Employment practices. All employment must be freely applied for, with no slave labour treatment in any of the manufacturing stages. Child labour is also explicitly forbidden.
- Suppliers must comply with local laws. All distributors must comply fully with the laws which govern their region. That applies to anything from equal employment opportunities to paying people the required minimum wage.
- Safe working conditions. Hygiene and general levels of safety are a must. Workers shouldn’t have to worry about the potential threat of hazards or injury in their day-to-day working lives.
Connecting with boohoo
Contact boohoo online, or write to boohoo at PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD.