Today's Top Discount Codes & Offers
boohoo Discount Codes
Get 40% Off Everything, Even Sale + $5.99 Shipping with Boohoo
Snap up this incredible offer before it's too late with Boohoo!
Groupon Exclusive: 45% off everything (exc sale)
Need a new look? Save up to 45% with with this Groupon Exclusive offer!
$5.99 Standard Boohoo Shipping!
Not only can you find great fashion at amazing prices, but you can save on standard shipping, but hurry, this offer isn't hanging around!
Discover 50% Off Selected Orders in the Autumn Sale at Boohoo
Get up to 50% off a great range of goodies in the Boohoo Autumn sale.
Find 50% Off BarryM, Real Techniques, Eylure and More in the Beauty Shop at Boohoo
Get your hands on the latest in beauty for a great price at Boohoo!
Get a 50% Discount on Gymwear with Boohoo
Look and feel fabulous at the Gym with this great Boohoo collection.
Shop Now, Pay in Installments with Boohoo Afterpay
Lighten the load on your purse by paying in installments with Boohoo.
Discover Animal Print Trends from $10 at Boohoo
Follow the latest trends and shop for a brand new animal print collection!
Enjoy $50 Off Selected Party Gear at Boohoo
Stand out from the crowd on your night out with this fantastic Boohoo collection!
Save on GST Charges when Shopping at Boohoo
Shop your favourite fashion styles and enjoy saving money on GST!
Popular Boohoo Offers
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Start Date|
|Get a 50% Discount on Gymwear with Boohoo||Online Deal||May 2019|
|Find 50% Off BarryM, Real Techniques, Eylure and More in the Beauty Shop at Boohoo||Online Deal||February 2019|
|Discover 50% Off Selected Orders in the Autumn Sale at Boohoo||Online Deal||May 2019|
|$5.99 Standard Boohoo Shipping!||Online Deal||May 2019|
|Groupon Exclusive: 45% off everything (exc sale)||Exclusive Online Code||May 2019|
|Get 40% Off Everything, Even Sale + $5.99 Shipping with Boohoo||Online Deal||May 2019|
Q&A with boohoo
When will my boohoo delivery arrive?
Standard delivery costs $6.99 and takes up to 8 working days to arrive.
What is the boohoo returns policy?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund using the returns portal online. Refunds take up to 14 days to be processed.
How can I find out about the latest boohoo news?
Sign up to the boohoo mailing list for sale updates and the latest trends - you’ll the the first to know when there’s a boohoo discount code available!
Is there an boohoo size guide?
Yes! Make sure you find the right fit for you with the size guide. boohoo caters to plus size, maternity, petite and tall fits!
How can I pay for my boohoo order?
As well as all leading debit and credit cards, boohoo accepts Apple Pay, afterpay and Paypal.
Boohoo and Unsustainability in the Fashion Industry
Nothing lasts forever. The impact the fashion world is having on the world around us could have repercussions for generations to come. But where are things currently going wrong?
- Wasted resources. Over 15 million tonnes of textile and fabric is discarded every year in the US alone. This figure represents just a handful of resources which are being used up and tossed away without a second thought.
- Water pollution and consumption. The use of certain types of dye has resulted in toxic elements like lead, mercury and arsenic working their way into drinking water in parts of the world. This has had a disruptive impact on wildlife and, in some cases, local cultures. Excessive levels of water are also being used to produce certain crops.
- Pesticide and insecticide use. Shockingly, the fashion industry’s cotton production accounts for as much as 18% of all pesticide use and 25% of insecticide use across the globe. These chemicals have been shown to have a negative impact on the health of those who come into contact with them.
- Carbon emissions. On current stats, if the fashion industry was a country it would have the fifth highest carbon emissions in the world (behind only the US, China, India and Russia). Clothing alone accounts for 3% of all CO2 in the atmosphere, while it takes 132 tonnes of coal to produce the 60 billion kilograms of textiles needed to service the world’s demands.
The Boohoo Code of Conduct
Boohoo are standing up and taking account of the situation. They’ve introduced a strict code of conduct, with some of the most important highlights including:
- Employment practices. All employment must be freely applied for, with no slave labour treatment in any of the manufacturing stages. Child labour is also explicity forbidden.
- Suppliers must comply with local laws. All distributors must comply fully with the laws which govern their region. That applies to anything from equal employment opportunities to paying people the required minimum wage.
- Safe working conditions. Hygiene and general levels of safety are a must. Workers shouldn’t have to worry about the potential threat of hazards or injury in their day-to-day working lives.
Connecting with boohoo
Contact boohoo online, or write to boohoo at PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD.