boohoo Discount Codes
Shop Christmas Gifts & Presents at Boohoo
You don't have to be on the nice list to get a gift this year.Expires 24/12/2020
Shop the Boohoo Sale Range & Save Up to 70%
A wardrobe refresh is overdue boo.42 usedExpires 27/12/2020
Pick Up Some Graphic Tees from Boohoo - Starting from $8
Wardrobe on the boring side of things? These tees could be your solution!
- Never miss a greatBoohoocoupon, and so many more!
Boohoo Have Face Masks from $6 - Protect Yourself in Style
"Can't catch the rona" - YG.
Afterpay is Now Available at Boohoo - Buy Now / Pay Later
No need to wait for payday to place your order.
Shop Stunning Dresses from Just $8 at Boohoo
The struggle is real. But we still deserve the finer things. So shop the range and don't break the bank.
Boohoo Accessories are a Minimum 50% Off - Find Bags, Clutches, Belts + More!
Great accessories are the key to a fantastic style. So be sure to check out Boohoo's accessory range and make any outfit you wear a bold one.
Discover the Amazing Beauty Range Starting from $3 at Boohoo
Don't pay more than you need. Boohoo have the essentials at fabulous prices!
Popular Boohoo for Discount Codes December 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Afterpay is Now Available at Boohoo - Buy Now / Pay Later||Online Deal||27 Dec 2020|
|Boohoo Have Face Masks from $6 - Protect Yourself in Style||Online Deal||27 Dec 2020|
|Pick Up Some Graphic Tees from Boohoo - Starting from $8||Online Deal||27 Dec 2020|
|Shop the Boohoo Sale Range & Save Up to 70%||Online Deal||27 Dec 2020|
|Shop Christmas Gifts & Presents at Boohoo||Online Deal||24 Dec 2020|
|Cyber Monday: 60% Off Everything at Boohoo||Online Deal||1 Dec 2020|
FAQs from Boohoo
How can I redeem my Boohoo discount code?
Scroll through our Boohoo offers and select the one you want to redeem. Once you click the green ‘see code’ button, a pop-up window will appear, providing you with your code. Copy the discount code and continue to the Boohoo website by clicking ‘shop now’. Finally, add the products you want to your cart and apply the code at checkout! If there is no code, clicking the ‘get deal’ button will take you directly to their sale page.
Does Boohoo offer free shipping?
For sure! Our site will regularly offer codes which get you free shipping + a discount on your Boohoo order. Otherwise, without a discount code standard shipping will cost $14.99 and can take up to 8 working days to arrive. Express shipping will cost $21.99 and can take up to 4 business days to arrive. Shipping times may be longer for remote areas.
Is there a Boohoo student discount?
Absolutely! Boohoo have partnered with StudentBeans & UNiDAYS to give student babes access to exclusive discounts! As a student you'll save up to 55% + a bonus 11% with your student discount code! To be eligible, simply sign up with either UNiDAYS or StudentBeans and verify your student status. It's that easy.
Boohoo money-saving hints and shopping tips
Ways to snap up more savings with Boohoo:
Download the app. With the boohoo app, you can shop ‘til you drop from wherever you are. Not only can you keep on top of all that’s trending, you’ll be in the know about the latest sales and exclusive discounts, too.
Sign up for Boohoo’s mailing list. Another great way to be among the first to know about the latest trends and sale updates is to get email alerts.
Use your student discount. Are you a student? Simply register with Student Beans to verify your student discount and get your unique student discount. They run different discounts throughout the year – sometimes as much as 50% off.
Shop the Boohoo sale. Any savvy shopper will have noticed that Boohoo has its own dedicated sale section – all year round, they have clothes on clearance. It’s a great way to pick up a bargain, and many Boohoo discount codes can be applied on top of the existing savings.
Pay in a way that suits you. As well as all leading debit and credit cards, boohoo accepts Apple Pay, Paypal and Afterpay. With Afterpay, you can pay for any qualifying order over four equal installments – interest-free. It allows you to spread the cost of orders.
Refer to the Boohoo size guide. Fed up of ill-fitting clothes? You can always make sure you get the right fit for you with their size guide. Boohoo has plus size, maternity, petite and tall ranges, so there’s something to suit all shapes.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund using the returns portal online. Refunds take up to 14 days to be processed.
Boohoo and Unsustainability in the Fashion Industry
Nothing lasts forever. The impact the fashion world is having on the world around us could have repercussions for generations to come. But where are things currently going wrong?
- Wasted resources. Over 15 million tonnes of textile and fabric is discarded every year in the US alone. This figure represents just a handful of resources which are being used up and tossed away without a second thought.
- Water pollution and consumption. The use of certain types of dye has resulted in toxic elements like lead, mercury and arsenic working their way into drinking water in parts of the world. This has had a disruptive impact on wildlife and, in some cases, local cultures. Excessive levels of water are also being used to produce certain crops.
- Pesticide and insecticide use. Shockingly, the fashion industry’s cotton production accounts for as much as 18% of all pesticide use and 25% of insecticide use across the globe. These chemicals have been shown to have a negative impact on the health of those who come into contact with them.
- Carbon emissions. On current stats, if the fashion industry was a country it would have the fifth highest carbon emissions in the world (behind only the US, China, India and Russia). Clothing alone accounts for 3% of all CO2 in the atmosphere, while it takes 132 tonnes of coal to produce the 60 billion kilograms of textiles needed to service the world’s demands.
Why you should support sustainable fashion
With the Pulse of the Fashion Industry 2019 Update indicating that the fashion industry is slowing down on sustainability efforts, it’s more important than ever for consumers to act responsibly.
And there’s some good news. Shoppers are interested in a brand’s eco-friendly efforts, with 75% of consumers indicating they view sustainability as either extremely or very important to them. What’s more, 33% have switched brands to support those that take a public stance on environmental change. An additional 50% of shoppers plan to switch brands in the future to support those that are environmentally-friendly.
If we continue at the current pace, by 2030, the fashion industry will manufacture 102 million tonnes of clothes and shoes – that’s the same weight as half a million blue whales! Add to that the Pulse Report’s revelation that 40% of all fashion companies have not even begun to take sustainability seriously, and we need to think about what we can do. This includes:
- Finding out how your clothes are made – and by who
- Appreciate your existing clothes
- Wash smart on a cool wash with eco-friendly detergent
- Upcycle, repair and share your clothes
- Shop sensibly – buy the clothes you’ll love to wear again and again
Boohoo Code of Conduct
Boohoo are standing up and taking account of the situation. They’ve introduced a strict code of conduct, with some of the most important highlights including:
- Employment practices. All employment must be freely applied for, with no slave labour treatment in any of the manufacturing stages. Child labour is also explicitly forbidden.
- Suppliers must comply with local laws. All distributors must comply fully with the laws which govern their region. That applies to anything from equal employment opportunities to paying people the required minimum wage.
- Safe working conditions. Hygiene and general levels of safety are a must. Workers shouldn’t have to worry about the potential threat of hazards or injury in their day-to-day working lives.
Connecting with boohoo
Contact boohoo online or write to boohoo at PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD.