Surfstitch Promo Codes
Use Voucher Code and Get 25% Off Winter Styles at SurfStitch
Get Free Shipping with Purchases Over $60 at SurfStitchExpires 02/09/2020
Student Discount: Take 15% Off Orders at SurfStitchExpires 03/09/2020
- Never miss a greatSurfStitchcoupon, and so many more!
Refer a Friend to Get $25 at SurfStitch
Register for the Newsletter for a $20 Discount on Your Next Order at SurfStitch
Don't Miss Up to 60% Off Boardsports Orders in the Outlet at SurfStitchExpires 08/08/2020
You Can Save Up to 80% Off Kid's Orders in the Outlet at SurfStitchExpires 13/08/2020
Enjoy Savings Up to 75% Off Women's Orders in the Outlet at SurfStitchExpires 09/08/2020
Make a Savings of Up to 80% Off Men's Orders in the Outlet at SurfStitchExpires 10/08/2020
Don't Miss Up to 60% Off Women's Flat Shoes at SurfStitchExpires 12/08/2020
You Can Save Up to 30% Off Men's Fashion Shoes at SurfStitchExpires 13/08/2020
Popular SurfStitch for Promo Codes August 2020
|Title of Voucher Code||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Don't Miss Up to 60% Off Boardsports Orders in the Outlet at SurfStitch||Online Deal||8 Aug 2020|
|Register for the Newsletter for a $20 Discount on Your Next Order at SurfStitch||Online Deal||17 Aug 2020|
|Refer a Friend to Get $25 at SurfStitch||Online Deal||17 Aug 2020|
|Student Discount: Take 15% Off Orders at SurfStitch||Online Deal||3 Sep 2020|
|Get Free Shipping with Purchases Over $60 at SurfStitch||Online Deal||2 Sep 2020|
|Use Voucher Code and Get 25% Off Winter Styles at SurfStitch||Online Code||17 Aug 2020|
Q&A with SurfStitch
When will my SurfStitch products arrive?
Once you’ve used your SurfStitch promo code, you’ll be eager for your goods to arrive. Fortunately, SurfStitch won’t keep you waiting for long! The express delivery option will have your parcel with you by the next business day in most metro areas. This shipping option is free for orders over $75 or costs $9.95 for orders below $75. For further shipping options, costs and timeframes, please see the SurfStitch shipping page.
What is the SurfStitch returns policy?
If you are unhappy for any reason with your SurfStitch purchase, you can return it in its original condition for an exchange or refund within 100 days (30 days for sale items).
Does SurfStitch offer a student discount?
Style-conscious students are in luck! SurfStitch offers a student discount in conjunction with UNiDAYS.
Is there a SurfStitch size guide?
Yes, please see the SurfStitch size guides to check your measurements before you make a purchase. It’s the best way to ensure the perfect fit.
Can I buy a SurfStitch gift card online?
Absolutely. Just visit the SurfStitch gift card page and choose either an e-gift card or a physical gift card to send your loved ones.
An introduction to adventure travel
According to research from Booking.com, 55% of travellers think the best thing about travel is getting out of your comfort zone. Yet 63% said they don't believe they are being adventurous enough while on vacation and are missing out on making the most of opportunities whilst traveling. So what should we be doing?Well, aquatic activities dominated TripAdvisor’s top ten experiences booked by US travellers. Sunset cruises (+89% in bookings), snorkelling (+64%), sailing trips (+55%), catamaran cruises (+51%), and kayaking and canoeing experiences (+49%) all ranked in the fastest-growing categories.Across the pond, we enjoy taking part in water sports too. The 10 most Instagrammed water sports in Europe are:
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Jet skiing
Surfing Safety Statistics with Surfstitch
As a potentially risky sport, there’s a heightened importance placed on the need to stay safe. For that reason, there aren’t as many injuries on the waves as you might expect.With safety at the forefront of everything surfers do, it means on average there are just 2.2 injuries suffered per surfer for every 1,000 days.And, usually, these aren’t that serious. Generally speaking, the most common injuries are:
- The leg. Which is an area where 46% of all surfing injuries occur.
- The head and face. 26% of injuries are to these parts of the body.
- The back. 13% of spills needing medical treatment involve someone’s back.
- Shoulders and arms. Similarly, these share 13% of all scrapes.
Unfortunately, it’s a surfer’s best friend which is the most common cause of getting hurt. Coming into contact with a board itself accounts for 45% of all damage done, with wipe outs tallying 36% and a harsh impact with the seabed accounting for 18%.And, just as is the case with any extreme sport, risk of death is sadly also a factor. 2.38 in every 100,000 surfers will drown every year in Australia. While those numbers are thankfully quite low, it’s still something everyone taking to the waves needs to be wary of.
Top Surfing Spots
Australia really is spoilt for choice when it comes to finding an idyllic location to tackle. Here are just four of the best locations for you to try.:
- Copacabana Beach. Located in New South Wales, this fantastic spot is somewhere experienced surfers head to for a challenge. Powerful breaks and strong swells make for an exciting surf every time you head there. What’s more, there’s a whale viewing platform for people to check out when they’re done on the waves.
- Redbill Beach. Found in Bicheno, this 1km-long curved beach has waves which reach between 0.5m and 1m high, making them a worthy challenge for surfers of all abilities.
- Waitpinga Beach. This one isn’t for the faint-hearted. Waves can reach as high as 3m, with high rip occurrences and a variety of right and left-hand breaks. It’s advised that you only ever visit this beach with friends, even if you’re experienced.
- Dicky Beach. Named after the S.S. Dicky, which crashed and was left abandoned there in 1893, this beach is perfect for beginners. Clear waters and a bunch of local amenities make it a great spot to check out with the whole family.
Connecting with SurfStitch
Call SurfStitch: 1300 420 184 Mon-Thur 8am-5.30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-4pm AEST
Email SurfStitch: Get in touch through this online contact form
Message SurfStitch: via Facebook Messenger