Located 3.7km from Currumbin Beach and overlooking Pine Lake, Isle of Palms Resort invites tourists to bask in the sun and enjoy rich cultural heritage and sports attractions of the region.
The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, TVs, kitchens and living/dining areas. The resort features two swimming pools, two hot tubs and two tennis courts. Other amenities include kids’ pool and barbecue facilities.
Two single beds and one double bed (space for one additional guest in a rollaway bed, charges apply)
Standard occupancy: Four people
Maximum occupancy: Five people
Four single beds and one double bed (space for one additional guest in a rollaway bed, charges apply)
Standard occupancy: Six people
Maximum occupancy: Seven people
The Area: Gold Coast
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north - west of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Helensvale– a relaxed suburb that is bang smack in the middle of Gold Coast Theme Parks’.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and home wares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Helensvale, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
Enjoy a stay at a resort located a leisurely walk from the beach, with late check-out included
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$349 for a three-night stay in two-bedroom townhouse for four people (up to $890 value)
$379 for a three-night stay in three-bedroom townhouse for six people (up to $1,100 value)
Included in all options:
Accommodation in two-bedroom townhouse for four people or three-bedroom townhouse for six people
Late check-out by 12pm
One-hour tennis and volleyball hire per person per day
Check-in from 2pm
Late check-out by 12pm
Pets not allowed
Adding occupants above standard: (one adult or child is charged $30 per night for rollaway bed)
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is one
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 4 or 6 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Blackout dates: all public holidays, 20 September 19 – 14 October 19; 13 December 2019 - 13 January 2020
• Surcharge of $75 per night applies for bookings from 13th January - 28th January 2020
• One additional adult or child is charged AUD 30 per night for rollaway bed
• The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
• Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
• Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
• Cancellation Policy for Groupon Guests: No booking cancellation permitted. Date changes are subject to Hotel availability. All changes must be made 7 days or more prior to arrival date
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here