Take advantage of an AHA enzyme peel, microdermabrasion and anti-ageing serum with vitamin C, designed to provide facial rejuvenation
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$50 for one session of AHA enzyme peel, microdermabrasion and anti-ageing serum with vitamin C (total value up to $100)
$100 for two sessions of AHA enzyme peel, microdermabrasion and anti-ageing serum with vitamin C (total value up to $200)
- Designed to revitalise complexions and reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Enzyme peel aims to remove dull and lackluster skin to reveal a glowing layer underneath
- Opt to undergo two sessions for a more extensive treatment
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• New customers only
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Late arrivals will shorten treatment time
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 4 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0459 456 667
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Adorn Laser Clinic
The staff of Adorn Laser Clinic understand laser hair removal from the perspective of a technician and a client, meaning they can offer advice and understand the importance of utilising laser therapy for effective results. They are qualified in skin treatment, skin biology, skin analysis, and laser treatment. Adorn Laser Clinic also offers other beauty services, including the services of skin needling, microdermabrasion, and infusion. They also supply Skinstitute and Medik8 products and in addition offer all customers free skincare consultations.