Create lasting memories at Western Australia’s largest theme park with attractions such as Kraken or the world’s steepest funnel water slide
What You'll Get
$45 for an all-day Adventure World pass with unlimited rides (total value up to $62.50)
- Over 25 rides and attractions to enjoy
- Try the new world class, exhilarating thrill ride Goliath; a giant pendulum swing ride
- Adrenaline-seekers can get their fix at major attractions such as the heart-thumping rollercoaster Abyss or the Kraken funnel water slide
- Plus cool off at the ever-popular Hawaiian resort-themed Kahuna Falls and the enchanting Dragon’s Kingdom for the younger adventurers
The Fine Print
• Limit of 6 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Children 0-3 years old enter for free
• Persons aged 12 years or younger must be accompanied and fully supervised by a responsible adult (16+ years) at all times whilst in the park
• 7-day cooling off period does not apply to this deal. No refunds for change of mind
• Day Ticket vouchers are only valid for one visit during standard trade times and are not valid for special events, exclusive functions
• Entry is subject to all conditions displayed at Adventure World
• Please read Adventure World FAQ
• Certain age/height requirements apply for certain rides. Please check here for ride restrictions and suitability
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 27 Apr 2020
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
PLEASE NOTE: Display mobile phone vouchers so that the barcode is clearly displayed
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Adventure World
Have an AWesome day with family and friends at Adventure World!
Adventure World is Western Australia’s only Theme Park/Water Park, set in beautifully landscaped botanical gardens and lawns with 29 rides and attractions to enjoy.
Including the world-class, exhilarating thrill ride Goliath; a giant gyro swing ride, the heart thumping, adrenaline pumping roller-coaster Abyss and Kraken; the longest, tallest and steepest funnel water slide on the planet. Plus the ever-popular Hawaiian resort themed Kahuna Falls, an Aussie Wildlife Experience and the enchanting Dragon’s Kingdom for our younger adventurers to name just a few. If playing makes you peckish, grab a bite to eat from Kahuna Café or one of our tempting kiosks throughout the park, where you will find an exciting new menu and range of quality food and drinks from treats to health food options designed to satisfy the tastebuds of every kid - big or small. Only 25 minutes from Perth and just 15 minutes from Fremantle by car. The park is also easily accessible via public transport.
If playing makes you peckish, grab a bite to eat from Kahuna Café or one of our tempting kiosks throughout the park, where you will find an exciting new menu and range of quality food and drinks from treats to health food options designed to satisfy the tastebuds of every kid - big or small. Only 25 minutes from Perth and just 15 minutes from Fremantle by car. The park is also easily accessible via public transport.
Plus, children under 4 years old enter for FREE!
Visit this season will be on everyone’s list of Things-To-Do in Perth.