Enhance facial features and improve skin firmness and appearance with 0.5ml or 1ml of dermal filler
What You'll Get
$199 for 0.5ml of dermal fillers for lips or cheeks
$410 for 1ml of dermal fillers for lips or cheeks
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one area, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Not valid on weekends or public holidays
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 4001 0511
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Finesse Cosmetic Surgery
Finesse Cosmetic Surgery specialise in a range of complex beauty treatments. Their cosmetic surgery offer includes face lifts, liposuction, breast enhancements and blepharoplasty, among many others. Finesse also carry out non-surgical procedures like dermal fillers, facial peels and anti-wrinkle treatments.