Customers can accentuate their natural facial features with a cosmetic tattoo on the lips, including liner and blend
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$249 for a full lip, lip liner and blend cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $680)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• May purchase 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Tue
• Treatment is not suitable for persons under 18 or pergnant women. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• Results may vary with every individual’s response to pigment
• May require a touch-up visit, depending on each individual’s response to pigment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
(1) Visit http://www.laskin.gettimely.com/
and click 'Book now' button
(2) Click on the 'Book Now' button and select L.A. Skin CoMedink
(3) Click on 'Groupon Bookings - Cosmetic Tattoing' and select Luscious Lips Promotion
(4) Select the 'date' and 'time' you wish then press 'next'
(5) Fill out the information and enter your Groupon code and Security Code into the 'Booking Question' section
(5) It will ask you to agree to the cancellation policy (however everything applies except no requirement of 50% is required); press confirm
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About L.A.Skin CosMedink
L.A.Skin CosMedink specialise in cosmetic tattooing and a range of other aesthetic services. Their beauty specialists aim to conceal or re-create aspects of the body’s surface appearance that customers are unhappy with. The owner, Lisa Anne Stewart provides corrective work on tattoos, as well as camouflage treatments on areas such as scalps, burns or scars. Other procedures on the offer include wrinkle relaxers, fillers and spider veins removal.